Comments
Extracting Ismae Azam involves extended knowledge about:
1. Haruf (Urdu/ Arabic Alphabets)

2. Numeric values, Taba (i.e Aatshi, Aabi, Baadi, Khaki)

3. Stars related (to ascertain the most appropriate time for their recitation)

4. Day of the week associated with the first Harf of the Name.
5. Extensive knowledge of the 99 Names of Allah, their meanings and ascertaining appropriateness of Allah’s names selected.
 I have extracted thousands of Allahs’ names (Isme Azam) for the needy persons and, AlHamdulillah besides achieving immediate peace of mind, they have reported reaping maximum benefits.

137 Responses to “Resources Required for Extracting Isme Azam”

1. Farhan Shafi says:

My name is Farhan Shafi – please tell me my Ism-e-Azam – jazakhAllah

Ismeazam ” Ya Fattaho -Ya Haqqo -Ya Barr ”
      -Recite with full faith in Allah and pray Him humbly to fulfill your desires.
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly and witness blessings of Allah Kareem in a few days.

2. asia khan says:

ASA

Can you please give me ism e azam.

Ismeazam ” Ya Awwalo -Ya Fattaho -Ya Naafay ”
      -Recite with full faith in Allah and pray Him humbly to fulfill your desires.

3. Nilofar says:

Aslam Alaikum bhai….plz what is my isme azam ….

Ismeazam ” Ya Maajido -Ya Basito -Ya Noor ”
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly.

• Nilofar says:

Tahe dil se shukria….Jazak Allah Khairan kasiran kasira…..
        Allah apko hmesha khush rkhe….Ek sawaal puchna tha….
        Name k husab se isme azam pdhna …jalali to nhi h na…
        Kya iski izzat leni pdti h…..

Sister, I normally do not suggest any Jalali name except Almighty Allah, which we keep close to our heart and is included in our Wazaef/ Aurad. Your Isme azam does not contain any Jalalai name, whatsoever. You can recite it as much as you want.

4. Kashif Ejaz says:

My name is kashif ejaz, I want to know the Isme Azam for me.

Ismeazam ” Ya Kareemo -Ya Baari ”
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly.

5. zaki says:

As-salamy alyekum.. my name is Mohammed zaki ansari can you please tell me what would be my ismaeazam and to know ismaeazam its required mother name also ?
    Thanks

Mohammed zaki ansari

Ismeazam ” Ya Mateeno -Ya Nooro -Ya Allah ”
      -Recite Darood-e-Ibrahim at least once before and after
      -Recite Ismeazam for any legitimate need with Faith & Confidence in Allah Kareem.
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly.

• zaki says:

Thank you so much.. i have one more que please reply .. 1st .. what is adad of my name ?
        2nd :- need to read these 3 (Ya Mateeno -Ya Nooro -Ya Allah) or any of one from them ?
        Thanks again

Total of all Haruf i.e 822 are adaad of your name. All three suggested Asmaepak are required to be recited. In fact, total of all of them together is equal to 822.

6. Birth name - Hamza Munir says:

My birth name is Hamza munir but then it was changed to Mohsin Tanveer due to some reason now my worldly name is Mohsin Tanveer which the world knows me by and family at call me by Hamza. If you could please help me with the right wazifa for me thank you.

Hamza Munir

Ismeazam ” Ya Hameedo -Ya Rahman ”
      -Recite Darood-e-Ibrahim at least once before and after
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly.