Comments

Ismeazam Ki Afadiat

best prices for all customers! buy dapoxetine in europe. free delivery, buy dapoxetine top quality medications. does sertraline hcl generic zoloft work . express delivery, generic zoloft pill identifier. trial pack.

BN-7-180Thanx_CA

67 Responses to “Ismeazam Ki Afadiat”

1. Asif.r says:

I want my ismeazam my every problem dificulty solve please
    Zazakallah.

Asif Ali (Write full name if other)
      ​Ismeazam: ” ​Ya Allaho -Ya​ Wahaabo -Ya Naafay ”

First day 281 times after Isha or Fajar prayers
      -Recite any Darood three times before and after
      -Recite Ismeazam for any legitimate need with Faith & Confidence in Allah Kareem.
      -Please say your Prayers regularly and see Blessing of Allah, just in a few days, Insha Allah.

2. Asif.R says:

I want asif name correct isme azam solve my
    Every problem dificulty zazakallah

3. asif. rakhangi says:

Want ismeazam for my every problem zazalkallah
    Zazakallah.

asif. rakhangi

Ismeazam ” Ya Awwalo-Ya Razaqo-Ya Waris ”

First day 1052 times after Isha or Fajar prayers
      -Recite​ ​any​ ​Darood​ ​three times before and after
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly to witness Blessing of Allah, just in a few days, insha Allah.
      ……….

Plz CLICK fol Link and purchase Islamic books to support this Site:

4. asif. rakhangi says:

I want ismeazam my every problem solve
    Jazakallah.

asif. rakhangi

Ismeazam ” Ya Awwalo -Ya Hafeez ”
      -Recite Darood-e-Ibrahim at least once before and after
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly.

5. asif.rakhangi says:

I want my isme azam jajakallah.

asif.rakhangi

Ismeazam ” Ya Allaho -Ya Khabeero -Ya Qayyum ”
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly.