Comments

Ismeazam Ki Afadiat

BN-7-180Thanx_CA

77 Responses to “

Ismeazam Ki Afadiat
  1. Usman Sabir says:

My name Is Usman an you tell me my name ism e zam

Ismeazam ” Ya Raheemo -Ya Qudduso -Ya Quddus ”
      -Recite with full faith in Allah and pray Him humbly to fulfill your desires.
      -Please say your Prayers regularly.

2. Firdous Naz says:

Asalam o alykum
    Please let me know Isme-azam for me.
    Jazzak Allah

Ismeazam ” Ya Allaho -Ya Lateefo -Ya Baari ”
      -Recite with full faith in Allah and pray Him humbly to fulfill your desires.
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly and witness blessings of Allah Kareem in a few days, insha Allah.

3. Mohd Asif says:

Assalamu alaikum plz aap mere naam ka ismai azam btaye aur uske addad bhi btaye aur uske padhne ka tarika bhi btaye

Ismeazam ” Ya Mujeebo -Ya Basito -Ya Momin ”
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly.

4. Muhammad Azeem Bhatty says:

AoA.sir plz tell me my ism e Azam for money and successful bussiness and healthy life.my name is Muhammad Azeem Bhatty

Ismeazam ” Ya Mateeno -Ya Jaamayo -Ya Fattah ”
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly.

5. asif says:

i want my name isme azam please sent so solve my big
    dificulty prbolem issuse correct isme azam so suteble for me
    zazakallah.

6. Asif.r says:

I want my ismeazam my every problem dificulty solve please
    Zazakallah.

Asif Ali (Write full name if other)
      ​Ismeazam: ” ​Ya Allaho -Ya​ Wahaabo -Ya Naafay ”

First day 281 times after Isha or Fajar prayers
      -Recite any Darood three times before and after
      -Recite Ismeazam for any legitimate need with Faith & Confidence in Allah Kareem.
      -Please say your Prayers regularly and see Blessing of Allah, just in a few days, Insha Allah.

7. Asif.R says:

I want asif name correct isme azam solve my
    Every problem dificulty zazakallah

8. asif. rakhangi says:

Want ismeazam for my every problem zazalkallah
    Zazakallah.

asif. rakhangi

Ismeazam ” Ya Awwalo-Ya Razaqo-Ya Waris ”

First day 1052 times after Isha or Fajar prayers
      -Recite​ ​any​ ​Darood​ ​three times before and after
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly to witness Blessing of Allah, just in a few days, insha Allah.
      ……….