Comments

Isme Azam

“Beautiful names of Allah” are  a sacred gift from God Almighty, for  all  Muslims, to resolve their problems.

First Thing First

Brothers/ sisters should send their FULL original name (First + Second name) through Comments Box at the end of this page preferably with their own e-mail address.
(Nicknames, Caste, sub caste  like Syed, Sheikh, Khan etc are not counted while extracting Ismeazam.)

Please Note that “Incomplete or partial names are ignored”.

► Efficacy: Isme Azam (Asmae Hasna) help  to resolve problems of the person  reciting  them. In the displayed verse, Allah Kareem, Himself invites to submit prayers through His Beautiful names (Asmae pak).

Specialty: We try to suggest Ismeazam Roohi from  99 Names of Allah Kareem, Alhamdulillah. Besides that, We always keep in mind Nature or TABA (Aatshi, Aabi …) of the person.

– While suggesting Ismeazam, (if need/ requirement not mentioned by brother/ sister), we focus on Rizq, Job, Progress for brothers – Marriage, Love, Peace in the family, for sisters.

A normal computer or Ism e Azam calculator counts only Adaad in names and suggest equivalent names of Allah

To get  your Ismeazam  (Asmae pak) enter FULL name in the box below. You can see/ find Ismeazam  on the same page where the name was entered.

Note:-Ismeazam (Allah’s names) can be recited with or without “O” at the end.

►  Last Word: Brother/ sisters should write only ONE name in the comment box.  Please Note that “Incomplete or partial names will be ignored”.

19098

12,431 Responses to “

Isme Azam
  1. Nasreen sohil says:

Plz let me know my isme Azam

Ismeazam ” Ya Nooro -Ya Haleemo -Ya Salam ”
      -Say Prayers regularly and witness benefits in a few days, Inshallah.

2. Ather says:

Assalam o Alykum,
    I want to know my ism e As an.
    I am jobless for last 2 Years and looking for job.

Muhammad Athar
      Ismeazam ” Ya Mujeebo -Ya Basito -Ya Samee ”
      -Say Prayers regularly and witness benefits in a few days, Inshallah.

3. Muhammad Waqas says:

Salam, please Mehra Ismeazam bata de har sal Ke bad be rozgar HO jata ho. JazakAllah

Ismeazam ” Ya Momino -Ya Qavio -Ya Awwal ”
      -Say Prayers regularly and witness benefits in a few days, Inshallah.

4. fakhar abbas says:

mera isam a azim kaya ha aur is ko parhanay ka tareqa bata dain.

Ismeazam ” Ya Momino -Ya Wariso -Ya Quddus ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

5. saima says:

AOA my name is saima, i want to tell u my name has been changed after my mom second marriage..my father name is saddiuqe…so before i was saima saddique and after saima zaheer…now after my marriage my name is saima sabir..i dont know what is my realy name.plz suggest isme azam..my nick name is bubblee

saima Sabir
      Ismeazam ” Ya Samado -Ya Raheemo -Ya Waa.li ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

6. Sadia Latif says:

Assalam o Alaikum,
    Can I please know my ism e Azam based on my name?
    JazakAllah

Ismeazam ” Ya Jaamayo -Ya Aleemo -Ya Wahaab ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

7. Muhammad Asad hussain says:

As Salaam Alaikum WRB, my name is Mohammed Asad Hussain, please advise me I’m-E-Azam for my name. Date of birth 20-6-1984 ,birth place Karachi time was 12 30 pm ,mother name is Shaheen ,please help jaza Ka Allah.

Ismeazam ” Ya Maliko-Ya Lateefo-Ya Allah ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

8. Sofiya says:

Please tell me my Ism e Azam

Ismeazam ” Ya Samado -Ya Wadoodo -Ya Awwal ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

9. Firoz says: