Comments

Benefits

20149

180 Responses to “

Benefits
  1. My name is -sirajuddin ahmed my dob is 11.05.1969,please send my isme azam for happy,healthy,peacefull life

Ismeazam ” Ya Salamo -Ya Momino -Ya Muhaymin ”
      -Recite with full faith in Allah and pray Him humbly to fulfill your desires.
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly and witness blessings of Allah Kareem in a few days.

2. Syed says:

Assalamualikum ..sir my name is syed SHOAIB AHMED. K can you say my isme azam

Syed Shoaib Ahmed

Ismeazam ” Ya Mujeebo -Ya Basito -Ya Razaq ”
      -Recite with full faith in Allah and pray Him humbly to fulfill your desires.

3. plz tell my isme azam. and also differentiate between jamali and jalali isme azam

*Sister, we normally use Jamali Asmae Pak, only. No Jalali name has been used in your Ismeazam.

Ismeazam ” Ya Khaliqo -Ya Wadoodo -Ya Qayyum ”
      -Recite with full faith in Allah and pray Him humbly to fulfill your desires.

4. requires Isme Azam please send As soon as possible with all requirements and recieting time

* To help this site continue providing Isme Azam FREE to brothers/sisters, donate through any Easypaisa Shop or Mobile Application in EasyPaisa account No. 03478481155.

Ismeazam ” Ya Jaamayo -Ya Raafayo -Ya Allah ”

5. Whats my ism e azam . Full name is Zeeshan Ahmad

Ismeazam ” Ya Mughnio -Ya Wahaab ”
      First Day 1114 times (may start after Isha or Fajar prayers)

6. Assalamualaikum bhai jaan. I would like to know my ism e Azaam. My name is kefayat haussain. Jazakallah khair

Ismeazam ” Ya Kareemo -Ya Qayyumo -Ya Baari ”

To Earn Extra Money online CLICK fol Link:

7. Rahil says:

Plz tel me what is my ism e aazam

8. Humera Asmath says:

Assalamualaikum,

Brother, i want to know ism e azam please send me in my mail id.
    My Full Name: Humera Asmath
    My Nick Name: Munna
    My date of birth : 24.03.1991
    My Mother Name: Nasreen Begum

jazakallah

Ismeazam ” Ya Hameedo – Ya Fattaho – Ya Razaq ”
      “یاحمیدُ – یافتاحُ – یارازق”
      First Day 859 times (after Fajar or Isha prayers)
      -Say Prayers regularly and witness benefits in a few days, Inshallah.

9. Kabirat says:

Assalam Alaekum,
    Please help with my is me Adam, my name is Kabirat

Ismeazam ” Ya Kareemo – Ya Raheemo -Ya Adal ”
      First Day 632 times (after Fajar or Isha prayers)
      -Say Prayers regularly and witness benefits in a few days, Inshallah.

10. Zehra says:

Salaam
    i would like to know my Ism

jazakAllah

Ismeazam ” Ya Allaho – Ya Salamo -Ya Wadood ”
      First Day 217 times (after Fajar or Isha prayers)
      -Say Prayers regularly and witness benefits in a few days, Inshallah.

11. abdul kareem says:

salam i want to know my name ism e azam if you can send me in my e mail
    i ll be very thankful

Ismeazam ” Ya Azeezo – Ya Basito -Ya Waahid ”
      First Day 185 times (after Fajar or Isha prayers)
      -Say Prayers regularly and witness benefits in a few days, Inshallah.

12. Ghaamiz says:

Assalam o alaikum
    Please brother tell me my isme azam.
    My full name: Ghaamiz Nazir
    Date of birth: 2 September 1999
    Mother’s name: Akhter Jabeen

Ghaamiz Nazir

​Ismeazam: ” ​Ya ​Ghaffaaro-Ya Wadood​o​-Ya ​Wahaab​ ”

First day ​1315 times after Isha or Fajar prayers
      Later, daily after every prayer at least ​1​9 ​
      times
      -Recite any
      Darood three times before and after
      -Recite Ismeazam for any legitimate need with Faith & Confidence in Allah Kareem.
      -Please say your Prayers regularly and see Blessing of Allah, just in a few days, Insha Allah.

13. Mohammed Adilur Rahman says:

Dear Brother
    Assalamoalikom
    Alhamdolilla u r well.
    Dera bro I wanna know please isme azam ?
    * My Full Name: Tareq Rahman
    * My Nick Name: Tareq
    *My date of birth : 31-05-1985
    *My Mother Name: Mohsena Begum
    *My email id : rahmanadilur3@gmail.com

Tareq Rahman

​Ismeazam: ” ​Ya ​Mateeno -Ya Haqq​ ”

First day ​608 times after Isha or Fajar prayers
      Later, daily after every prayer at least 2​3​ ​
      times
      -Recite any Darood three times before and after

14. Adilur Rahman says:

Dear Brother
    Assalam o Alaikum
    Alhamdolilla u r well.
    Dera brother I wanna know please what is my cousin (Younger sister) isme azam ? her full name is (Priyanka) and her nick name ( Priyanka ) & email id ( rahmanadilur3@gmail.com )

Priyanka

Ismeazam ” Ya Basito -Ya Qayyumo -Ya Allah ”
      -Recite Darood-e-Ibrahim at least once before and after

15. Adilur Rahman says:

Dear Brother
    Assalam o Alaikum
    Alhamdolilla u r well.
    Dera brother I wanna know please what is my cousin (elder sister) isme azam ? her full name is ( Urmi Kosom Sonia) and her nick name (Sonia) & email id ( rahmanadilur3@gmail.com )

Urmi Kosom Sonia

Ismeazam ” Ya Ahado -Ya Raheemo -Ya Allah ”
      -Recite Darood-e-Ibrahim at least once before and after

16. Soebhana Hamidullahkhan says:

Plz advise ism e Azam. Jazakallah

Soebhana Hamidullahkhan

Ismeazam ” Ya Salamo -Ya Majeedo -Ya Allah ”
      -Recite Darood-e-Ibrahim at least once before and after

17. Attiya Waqar says:

Please send me Ismeazam for the above name.

Attiya Waqar

Ismeazam ” Ya Aleemo -Ya Waasayo -Ya Jaamay ”
      -Recite Darood-e-Ibrahim at least once before and after

18. Muhammad AAli Waqar says:

Please send me Ismeazam for this name.

Muhammad AAli Waqar

Ismeazam ” Ya Momino -Ya Razaqo -Ya Allah ”
      -Recite Darood-e-Ibrahim at least once before and after

19. Muhammad.ali says:

My dste of birth is 1 January 1971 please find my matching isma Azam-jazak Allah

Muhammad.ali

Ismeazam ” Ya Momino -Ya Allah ”
      ………

20. usman qayyum khan says:

Please prescribe isme Azam of Name Mohammad Qasim Khan date of birth 22 june 1972 jazaq Allah

Mohammad Qasim Khan

Ismeazam ” Ya Maliko -Ya Waasayo -Ya Allah ”

21. Eidun nisa says:

Plz advise ism e Azam. Jazakallah

Eidun nisa

Ismeazam ” Ya Aleemo -Ya Wadoodo -Ya Mubdi ”

22. sadia kiran says:

Plz prescribe ism e Azam. Jazakallah

sadia kiran

Ismeazam ” Ya Sameeo -Ya Aliyyo -Ya Lateef ”

23. سعدیہ بختاور says:

Date of birth 26-06-1973

سعدیہ بختاور

Ismeazam ” Ya Sameeo -Ya Sameeo -Ya Hafeez ”

………..
      Plz CLICK/ visit fol Link to find latest Islamic Books etc:
      ………………………………

24. محمد علی مبارز says:

Date of birth 13-09-1970

محمد علی مبارز

Ismeazam ” Ya Moeedo -Ya Wadoodo -Ya Razaq ”

………..
      Plz CLICK/ visit fol Link to find latest Islamic Books etc:
      ………………………………

25. usman qayyum khan says:

My date of birth is 7 Feb 1970.plz find my matching Is a e Azam.jazak Allah.

usman qayyum khan

Ismeazam ” Ya Aleemo -Ya Raheemo -Ya Tawwab ”

………..
      Plz CLICK/ visit fol Link to find latest Islamic Books etc:
      ………………………………

26. shakeel Ahmed says:

My date of birth is 18 Aug 1970..plz find Isma e azam for me..jazak Allah

shakeel Ahmed
      Ismeazam ” Ya Mujeebo -Ya Haleemo -Ya Kareem ”

………..
      Plz CLICK/ visit fol Link to find latest Islamic Books etc:
      ………………………………

27. Akbar Ghani Khan Khattak says:

Assalaam-o-Alaikum
    Hope you are fine. Please do tell me Ism-e-Azam corresponding to my name. My date of birth is 04-07-1981.

Regards,

Akbar Ghani Khan Khattak

Ismeazam ” Ya Allaho -Ya Moezo -Ya Mughni ”

………..
      Plz CLICK/ visit fol Link to find latest Islamic Books etc:
      ………………………………

• Adilur Rahman says:

Assalaam-o-Alaikum
        Hope you are fine. Please do tell me Ism-e-Azam corresponding to my name. My date of birth is 31-05-1985.
        My Name : Adilur Rahman
        Nickname : Adil
        Email : rahmanadilur3@gmail.com

Adilur Rahman

Ismeazam ” Ya Aleemo -Ya Waasayo -Ya Qayyum ”

………..
          Plz CLICK/ visit fol Link to find latest Islamic Books etc:
          ………………………………

28. Mohammed Iqbal Zia says:

Date of birth:01.11.1978
    Mother Name: Azra Parveen

Mohammed Iqbal Zia

Ismeazam ” Ya Muqeeto -Ya Mominoo -Ya Raafay ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

29. zarghona ABDUL HAQ says:

thanks allah apko kameab karey
    my date of birth 17 feb 1978

zarghona ABDUL HAQ

Ismeazam ” Ya Jaamay -Ya Haleem -Ya Ghaffaar ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

• Assalamualaikum,
        Brother, i want to know ism e azam please send me in
        my mail

Ismeazam ” Ya Moezo -Ya Kareemo -Ya Razaq ”
          -Recite with full faith in Allah and pray Him humbly to fulfill your desires.