Comments

Isme Azam

“Beautiful names of Allah” are  a sacred gift from God Almighty, for  all  Muslims, to resolve their problems.

Full Names

Brothers/ sisters should send their complete (ID Card) name through Comments Box at the end of this page preferably with their own e-mail address.
Nicknames, Caste, sub caste, Alqab  like SYED, SHEIKH, KHAN MALIK etc are not counted while extracting Ismeazam.

Please Note that “Incomplete or partial names will not be responded”.

► Efficacy: Isme Azam (Asmae Hasna) help  to resolve problems of the person  reciting  them. In the displayed verse, Allah Kareem, Himself invites to submit prayers through His Beautiful names (Asmae pak).

Specialty: We always try to suggest Ismeazam Roohi from  99 Names of Allah Kareem, Alhamdulillah. Besides that, We always keep in mind Nature or TABA (Aatshi, Aabi …) of the person.

– While suggesting Ismeazam, (if need/ requirement not mentioned by brother/ sister), we focus on Rizq, Job, Progress for brothers – Marriage, Love, Peace in the family, for sisters.

A normal computer or Ism e Azam calculator counts only Adaad in names and suggest equivalent names of Allah

To get  your Ismeazam  (Asmae pak) enter FULL name in the box below. You can see/ find Ismeazam  on the same page where the name was entered.

Note:-Ismeazam (Allah’s names) can be recited with or without “O” at the end.

►  Last Word: Brother/ sisters should write only ONE complete (Id Card) name in the comment box.  Please Note that “Incomplete or partial names will be ignored”.

19980

13,026 Responses to “Isme Azam”

1. Sara khan says:

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullah,…
    Please, can you find my Isme Azam.
    Thanks….

Ismeazam ” Ya Salamo -Ya Khaliqo -Ya Mujeeb ”
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly and witness blessings of Allah Kareem in a few days.

To Earn Extra Money online CLICK fol Link:

2. Assalamualikum pleas giv ismeazam for name tahseen anjum

Ismeazam ” Ya Tawwabo -Ya Baari ”

To Earn Extra Money online CLICK fol Link:

3. Yasir Ali says:

Kindly send isme azam.

Ismeazam ” Ya Basito -Ya Sameeo -Ya Lateef ”

To Earn Extra Money online CLICK fol Link:

4. Adil Saber says:

Assalamualaikum,…
    Can you please kindly let me know my Isme Azam…
    Jazak Allahu khairan.

Ismeazam ” Ya Aleemo -Ya Hakeemo -Ya Quddus ”

5. Mir Jafer Hussain Moosavi says:

Please provide isme Azam for my name: Mir Jafer Hussain Moosavi

Ismeazam ” Ya Jaleelo -Ya Aleemo -Ya Raheem ”

6. Inam ullah khan says:

Kindly suggest my name is e Azam
    Inam ullah khan

Ismeazam ” Ya Allaho -Ya Maliko -Ya Basit ”

7. Muhammad Asad says:

My name is Muhammad Asad kindly give me Isme Azam

Ismeazam ” Ya Moezo -Ya Wadoodo -Ya Haadi ”

8. 1_ WEALTH AND BUSINESS
    2_SPIRITUAL AND PRAYERS CONCERTRATION.
    3_PRAYERS FOR MUSTAHAJAB
    4_ WHATEVER I WANT TO GET IT. INSHAALLAH
    5_ QUICK FOR MY PROCESS

Ismeazam ” Ya Aleemo -Ya Shaheedo -Ya Razaq ”

9. Syed Asif says:

Please tell me my Ism e Azam

10. Afreen Anjum says:

Assalamualikum… Pleas give ismeazam fr name afreen anjum

Ismeazam ” Ya Ahado -Ya Jaamayo -Ya Razaq ”

11. Shahnawaz says:

Salam
    MY name Is Shahnawaz (Bin) Abdul Qadir
    Can u please Tell me my ism e azam?
    Thanks

Ismeazam ” Ya Maajido -Ya Wajido -Ya Razaq ”

12. Muhammad Ahsan says:

Dear Sir my full name is Muhammad Ahsan (محمد احسن )

Ismeazam ” Ya Mujeebo -Ya Qayyum ”

13. Shahzada saleem says:

السلام و علیکم
    میرا نام شہزادہ سلیم والدہ عزیز بی بی
    اعداد 580
    مفرد 4
    مجھے اسم اعظم ایک دو ناموں سے نہیں مل رہا تین نام سے مل جاتا ہے اگر آپ کی نظر میں ایک یا دو نام ہیں تو بتا دیں اور مجھے نام بھی وہی بتائیں جو آبی حرف سے شروع ہوں جس کا مفرد بھی 4 ہی ہو شکریہ

Brother, No Ismeazam with requisite specifics, is available. Adaad extracted for your name (580) are not correct; what to proceed with “Ilm e Jafar” processes. I am not aware of any significance for Ismeazam beginning with the Letter of same Mufrad Number. However, Ismeazam with same TABA and starting with the same letter as one’s name, do have importance. Such Ismeazam is called Ismeazam Roohi. That is what we do normally, AlHamdulillah, for brothers/ sisters absolutely FREE. We humbly submit that hardly any body else does that on internet for payment or Free.

14. Hammad zafar says:

Find my isma azam
    What

Ismeazam ” Ya Hakeemo -Ya Mujeebo -Ya Mughni ”
      First Day 1233 times (may start after Isha or Fajar prayers)

15. arbaz ahmad says:

اسلام و علیکم
    میرا نام “اربازاحمد ” ہے مجھے میرا اسم آزم بتایے رزق ،سکون اور حاجت کے لیے

Ismeazam ” Ya Allaho -Ya Momino -Ya Rasheed ”

16. Syed junaid hussain shah says:

Aslamoalikum
    Syed junaid hussain shah here
    Dob 26/01/1992
    Kindly suggest me ism e azam
    Thanks

Ismeazam ” Ya Jaamayo -Ya Ahado -Ya Hakm ”

17. Mehwish Nisar says:

Need ism e azam for me

Ismeazam ” Ya Maliko -Ya Wahaabo -Ya Hafeez ”

18. bilal zafar says:

kindly suggest ism e azam for me

Ismeazam ” Ya Baseero -Ya Khabeero -Ya Lateef ”

19. fathima beevi u says:

please tell me my own a exam for good job, own house and better life

Fatima
      Ismeazam ” Ya Awwalo -Ya Wadoodo -Ya Hakeem ”

20. sabreena hasham says:

Kindly inform me ismeazam for my name.
    JazakAllah.

(Plz send your name in urdu alphabet if possible.)
      Ismeazam ” Ya Salamo -Ya Raufo -Ya Noor ”

21. Naveed haider says:

Salam brother,,

Kindly share ismeazam according to my name.
    Syed naveed haider.

Regards,

(Being sent again.)
      Ismeazam ” Ya Naafayo -Ya Ahado -Ya Hakeem ”

22. allahsnames says:

Sister, her mother can recite the names for Adiba. Insha Allah, Allah Kareem will hasten her recovery.

Ismeazam ” Ya Allaho -Ya Fattaho -Ya Muheymin ”

• Shakina Begum says:

Assalamu Alikum Brother,
      Thanks a million for your response & for Isme Adams for my granddaughter. I really appreciated to you. I told my daughter & she also said Salam to you & thanks. please pray for my granddaughter too. We all wish you the best.

Thanks again,
      Best Regards,
      Shakina Begum

23. Naveed haider says:

Salam brother,,
    Kindly inform me ismeazam for my name.
    JazakAllah.

Ismeazam ” Ya Naafayo -Ya Ahado -Ya Hakeem ”

24. Salam,
    Please provide me my ism e azam Thanks

Ismeazam ” Ya Muqeeto -Ya Hameedo -Ya Lateef ”

25. Shakina Begum says:

Assalamu Alikum.
    Please tell me my name Isme Azam.
    My name is Shakina Begum and my mother name is Golap Banu.

Thanks.

(Being sent again.)
      Ismeazam ” Ya Muqaddimo -Ya Basito -Ya Naafay ”

• Shakina Begum says:

Assalamu Alikum.

Thank you so much for sending my Isme Azam. I really appreciated. Allah bless you.
        thanks again.

Jazakallah.

• Shakina Begum says:

Assalamu Alikum.
        sorry to bother you again. Do I have to read each name separate or all three together for 457 times? I would really appreciate to you for your help.

Thanks again,
        Best regards,
        Shakina Begum

Sister, better read all suggested Asmae pak, together, as written. Jazakallah.

• Shakina Begum says:

Assalamu Alikum Brother,
        Thanks for ur advise. I really appreciated. I will read exactly the way you have written. Wish you the best. Allah bless you. Take care.

Thanks again,
        Best Regards.
        Shakina Begum

26. Syeda Fatima Nasrin says:

Assalamu Alikum.

My name is Syeda Fatima Nasrin and my mother name is Shakina Begum and father’s name is Syed Mohammad Solaiman Ali.
    What is my name isme azam? Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Syeda Fatima Nasrin

Ismeazam ” Ya Maliko -Ya Lateefo -Ya Rauf ”

• Syeda Fatima Nasrin says:

Assalamu Alikum.

thanks again.

Jazakallah, Behn. May Allah Kareem bless you, always.

27. Sheeraz Chaudhry says:

Sorry, I have seen it below. Thank you very much!

28. Tahira Chaudhry says:

Salam Walaikum,

Please can you kindly send me my Isme-Azam?

JazakAllah Khair

Please write full name. Adad of Alqab like chaudhadry, Shaikh, Malik are not counted.

• Tahira Parveen says:

That is my name after marriage but before marriage it was Tahira Parveen.

Tahira Parveen
        Ismeazam ” Ya Allaho -Ya Razaqo -Ya Jaamay ”

29. Shakina Begum says:

Assalamu Alikum.
    Please tell me my Isme Azam for job, health and better life.
    Thanks.

Ismeazam ” Ya Muqaddimo -Ya Basito -Ya Naafay ”