Comments

Isme Azam

“Beautiful names of Allah” are  a sacred gift from God Almighty, for  all  Muslims, to resolve their problems.

Full Names

Brothers/ sisters should send their complete (ID Card) name through Comments Box at the end of this page preferably with their own e-mail address.
Nicknames, Caste, sub caste, Alqab  like SYED, SHEIKH, KHAN MALIK etc are not counted while extracting Ismeazam.

Please Note that “Incomplete or partial names will not be responded”.

► Efficacy: Isme Azam (Asmae Hasna) help  to resolve problems of the person  reciting  them. In the displayed verse, Allah Kareem, Himself invites to submit prayers through His Beautiful names (Asmae pak).

Specialty: We always try to suggest Ismeazam Roohi from  99 Names of Allah Kareem, Alhamdulillah. Besides that, We always keep in mind Nature or TABA (Aatshi, Aabi …) of the person.

– While suggesting Ismeazam, (if need/ requirement not mentioned by brother/ sister), we focus on Rizq, Job, Progress for brothers – Marriage, Love, Peace in the family, for sisters.

A normal computer or Ism e Azam calculator counts only Adaad in names and suggest equivalent names of Allah

To get  your Ismeazam  (Asmae pak) enter FULL name in the box below. You can see/ find Ismeazam  on the same page where the name was entered.

Note:-Ismeazam (Allah’s names) can be recited with or without “O” at the end.

►  Last Word: Brother/ sisters should write only ONE complete (Id Card) name in the comment box.  Please Note that “Incomplete or partial names will be ignored”.

20149

13,100 Responses to “Isme Azam”

1. Assalamualikum Brother,

My name is Syed Mohammad Bodruddoza and I just finished my US Navy program. I want to get a good job and finish my education. Please kindly provide me isme azam for rizq, success, and happy life. Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Syed M. Bodruddoza

Syed Muhammad Bodruddoza (Badruddoha)
      Ismeazam ” Ya Mughnio -Ya Waa.li ”
      First Day 1147 times (may start after Isha or Fajar prayers)
      -Recite with full faith in Allah and pray Him humbly to fulfill your desires.
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly and witness blessings of Allah Kareem in a few days.

• Papia Begum says:

Assalamualikum Brother,
        Thanks for your reply and my Isme Azam. I really appreciated for your time and your kindness. I will recite my Isme Azam all the time, InshaAllah…

My heart warming thanks for you to correct my name spelling. I have never wrote my name in Arabic, that’s why I didn’t realize the pronunciation. My Grandma kept my name when I was born.

I wish you the best Brother.

Best Regards,
        Syed Muhammad Badruddoha

2. Papia Begum says:

Assalamualikum Brother,
    my name is Papia Begum and please provide my name Isme Azam to be healthy and financial wellbeing. Thanks.

Best Regards,
    Papia Begum

Papia Begum
      Ismeazam ” Ya Basito -Ya Wadood ”

• Papia Begum says:

Assalamualikum Brother,

I wish you the best Brother.

Best Regards,
        Papia Begum

3. Salam Brother.

My name is Rabaca Sultana and I have sent you my name for Isme Azam. I didn’t receive my Isme Azam yet. Please sent my name Isme Azam for overall wellbeing with financial, health and mental peace.
    Thanks,

Best Regards,
    Rabaca Sultana

Published already please. Check on the page you submitted your request.

• ‎Salam Brother, Sorry to bother you again.
        My name is Rabaca Sultana but not sure which ones are my isme azam. Please clarify.
        Best regards,
        Rabaca Sultana

Rabaca Sultana
          Ismeazam ” Ya Razaqo -Ya Wahaabo -Ya Allah ”

• Assalamualikum Brother,

I wish you the best Brother.

Best Regards,
        Rabaca Sultana

4. allahsnames says:

Ismeazam ” Ya Razaqo -Ya Wahaabo -Ya Allah ”

5. Kamran ikram says:

Assalamualaikum
    My name is kamran ikram. Please let me know what is issue azam accordingly.
    Thanks

Ismeazam ” Ya Kareemo -Ya Raheemo -Ya Walee ”

6. Hamid Ali says:

Aslam alaikum dear friend kese hain aap log
    Please send me isam aazam

Ismeazam ” Ya Haleemo -Ya Wadoodo -Ya Mujeeb ”
      -Recite with full faith in Allah and pray Him humbly to fulfill your desires.

Ismeazam ” Ya Naafayo -Ya Wadoodo -Ya Baaqi ”
      -Recite with full faith in Allah and pray Him humbly to fulfill your desires.

Ismeazam ” Ya Aleemo -Ya Awwal ”

7. Assalamualaiku,
    Mera Name maksud hai,muze mera Isme Azam bataiye.
    Jazzakallah.

Ismeazam ” Ya Mujeebo -Ya Maajido -Ya Razaq ”

8. Waqas Amin says:

Please mujay maire name ka isme azam bata den Jazakallah

Ismeazam ” Ya Wadoodo -Ya Raheemo -Ya Haadi ”

9. waseem khan says:

assalamo alaikum.
    my name waseem khan. dob 16/11/1985
    please tell me my ism-e-azam
    shukriya..

Ismeazam ” Ya Wadoodo -Ya Fattaho -Ya Raheem ”
      -Recite with full faith in Allah and pray Him humbly to fulfill your desires.

Ismeazam ” Ya Shakooro -Ya Jaamay ”

10. Please tell me isme azam

Ismeazam ” Ya Salamo -Ya Momino -Ya Muhaymin ”

11. Assalam o Alaikum!!!

Mera namm , Muhammad Ali Raza hai,meray naam ka ism e azam bata dejye.

Wassalam

Ismeazam ” Ya Mughnio -Ya Awwal -Ya Allah ”
      First Day 1203 times (may start after Isha or Fajar prayers)

12. Shaji says:

My name is shaji. Please give isme azam

Ismeazam ” Ya Allaho -Ya Salamo -Ya Moez ”
      -Recite with full faith in Allah and pray Him humbly to fulfill your desires.

13. Sir please give ismeaazam for this name (mohammed Owaise) and (mohammed Parvez) Jazak Allahu khair

Muhammad Owaise
      Ismeazam ” Ya Mujeebo -Ya Jaamay ”

14. Assalam walaikum!
    My name is ABULHASAN IMRAN.
    Father’s name is Syed Farhatullah Hussaini.
    Kindly provide the Ismeaazam of my name.

Regards

Ismeazam ” Ya Allaho -Ya Razzaqo -Ya Muhaymin ”

15. Abdul Rahman says:

Asalamalaikum,Mere bete Abdul rahman k liye ism azam ya dual ki guzarish,taleem me behtari aur ache future k liye.meherbani hogi

Ismeazam ” Ya Hakeemo -Ya Razaqo -Ya Waahid ”

16. Saadia anwar says:

For Allah’s blessings in life and hereafter.

Ismeazam ” Ya Salamo -Ya Hameedo -Ya Baari ”

17. Abdulrehman says:

Plz love key ley koi wazifa bta den or parhney ka tareeqa bhi bta den

Ismeazam ” Ya Aleemo -Ya Moezo -Ya Waasay ”

18. Faizan says:

Asalam-u Alaikum

My name is Faizan sheikh
    what is my Ism Azam for prosperity and health

Please full Id card name.

• Faizan says:

Asalaam,

Brother my name is Faizan Sheikh on ID card but since you dont consider caste name for selecting Ism-azam then please consider Faizan only, which is my calling name .

Please assign me ism azam for health & prosperity.

Ismeazam ” Ya Fattaho -Ya Aleemo -Ya Baseer ”

19. Assalaamu’alaikum wr wb,
    My name is sadia khurshid
    Please tell me my isme azam.
    Thanks.

Ismeazam ” Ya Salamo -Ya Hakeemo -Ya Ghani ”
      First Day 1269 times (may start after Isha or Fajar prayers)

20. AssalamAlaikum Wa Rahmatyllahi Wa Baraktu
    My name is Reffat Saghir and i would like to know my isme azam please
    Jazakhalla Khair

Also like to no isme azam for
    Mohammed Saleem dob 14/11/1994
    Waseem Mahmood dob 02/01/1998
    Junaid Mahmood dob 28/02/2003

21. AssalamAlaikum Wa Rahmatyllahi Wa Baraktu
    My name is Reffat Saghir and i would like to know my isme azam please
    Jazakhalla Khair

Ismeazam ” Ya Khaliqo -Ya Zaahiro -Ya Baari ”
      First Day 2050 times (may start after Isha or Fajar prayers)
      -Recite with full faith in Allah and pray Him humbly to fulfill your desires.

Ismeazam ” Ya Razaqo -Ya Basito -Ya Malik ”

22. Adiba says:

I am Adiba Maryum ( اديبة مريم ) from pakistan.
    kindly provide ism e azam for rizq, success, and happy life.
    thankyou

Ismeazam ” Ya Allaho -Ya Moezo -Ya Lateef ”

23. Assalaamu’alaikum wr wb,
    My name is Erwin Prasetya Furqan.
    Please tell me my isme azam.
    Thanks.

Ismeazam ” Ya Allaho -Ya Ghaffaaro -Ya Ahad ”
      First Day 1360 times (may start after Isha or Fajar prayers)

24. Qudsia says:

Plzz Qudsia name ka ismay azam bata dain

* Pora nam nhi likha.
      Ismeazam ” Ya Salamo -Ya Maajid ”

25. Sorry I forgot that website
    Please provide here

Ismeazam ” Ya Fattaho -Ya Raafay ”
      OR ” Ya Shaheedo -Ya Razaqo -Ya Baari ”