Comments

Isme Azam

“Beautiful names of Allah” are  a sacred gift from God Almighty, for  all  Muslims, to resolve their problems.

HOW TO FIND/ SEARCH YOUR NAME

Type Control+F anywhere on this Page. A small window will open on bottom or Top of the page. Enter your Name…and Lo you are there.

Otherwise about 100 latest names are available on main website page in chronological order i.e last name on Top.

Full Names

Brothers/ sisters should send their complete (ID Card) name through Comments Box at the end of this page preferably with their own e-mail address.
Nicknames, Caste, sub caste, Alqab  like SYED, SHEIKH, KHAN MALIK etc are not counted while extracting Ismeazam.

Please Note that “Incomplete or partial names will not be responded”.

► Efficacy: Isme Azam (Asmae Hasna) help  to resolve problems of the person  reciting  them. In the displayed verse, Allah Kareem, Himself invites to submit prayers through His Beautiful names (Asmae pak).

Specialty: We always try to suggest Ismeazam Roohi from  99 Names of Allah Kareem, Alhamdulillah. Besides that, We always keep in mind Nature or TABA (Aatshi, Aabi …) of the person.

– While suggesting Ismeazam, (if need/ requirement not mentioned by brother/ sister), we focus on Rizq, Job, Progress for brothers – Marriage, Love, Peace in the family, for sisters.

A normal computer or Ism e Azam calculator counts only Adaad in names and suggest equivalent names of Allah

To get  your Ismeazam  (Asmae pak) enter FULL name in the box below. You can see/ find Ismeazam  on the same page where the name was entered.

Note:-Ismeazam (Allah’s names) can be recited with or without “O” at the end.

►  Last Word: Brother/ sisters should write only ONE complete (Id Card) name in the comment box.  Please Note that “Incomplete or partial names will be ignored”.

20235

13,145 Responses to “Isme Azam”

1. For health, worries, debt, and evil eye

Shabina Moheebulla
      Ismeazam ” Ya Shaheedo -Ya Aleemo -Ya Wahaab ”
      -Recite with full faith in Allah and pray Him humbly to fulfill your desires.
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly and witness blessings of Allah Kareem in a few days.

2. Assalamualikum Brother,

My name is Syed Mohammad Shamsuddoha and got married last year. Please kindly provide me isme azam for rizq, success, and happy life. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Syed M. Shamsuddoha

Syed Muhammad Shamsuddoha
      Ismeazam ” Ya Mujeebo -Ya Ghafoor ”
      First Day 1341 times (may start after Isha or Fajar prayers)

• Assalamualikum Brother,
        Thanks for your reply and my Isme Azam. I really appreciated for your time and your kindness. I will recite my Isme Azam all the time, InshaAllah…
        Thanks for correcting my middle name spelling. I really appreciated.

I wish you the best Brother.

Best Regards,
        Syed Muhammad Shamsuddoha

3. Assalamualikum Brother,

My name is Syed Mohammad Bodruddoza and I just finished my US Navy program. I want to get a good job and finish my education. Please kindly provide me isme azam for rizq, success, and happy life. Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Syed M. Bodruddoza

Syed Muhammad Bodruddoza (Badruddoha)
      Ismeazam ” Ya Mughnio -Ya Waa.li ”
      First Day 1147 times (may start after Isha or Fajar prayers)

• Papia Begum says:

Assalamualikum Brother,

My heart warming thanks for you to correct my name spelling. I have never wrote my name in Arabic, that’s why I didn’t realize the pronunciation. My Grandma kept my name when I was born.

I wish you the best Brother.

Best Regards,
        Syed Muhammad Badruddoha

4. Papia Begum says:

Assalamualikum Brother,
    my name is Papia Begum and please provide my name Isme Azam to be healthy and financial wellbeing. Thanks.

Best Regards,
    Papia Begum

Papia Begum
      Ismeazam ” Ya Basito -Ya Wadood ”

• Papia Begum says:

Assalamualikum Brother,

I wish you the best Brother.

Best Regards,
        Papia Begum

5. Salam Brother.

My name is Rabaca Sultana and I have sent you my name for Isme Azam. I didn’t receive my Isme Azam yet. Please sent my name Isme Azam for overall wellbeing with financial, health and mental peace.
    Thanks,

Best Regards,
    Rabaca Sultana

Published already please. Check on the page you submitted your request.

• ‎Salam Brother, Sorry to bother you again.
        My name is Rabaca Sultana but not sure which ones are my isme azam. Please clarify.
        Best regards,
        Rabaca Sultana

Rabaca Sultana
          Ismeazam ” Ya Razaqo -Ya Wahaabo -Ya Allah ”

• Assalamualikum Brother,

I wish you the best Brother.

Best Regards,
        Rabaca Sultana

6. allahsnames says:

Ismeazam ” Ya Razaqo -Ya Wahaabo -Ya Allah ”

7. Kamran ikram says:

Assalamualaikum
    My name is kamran ikram. Please let me know what is issue azam accordingly.
    Thanks

Ismeazam ” Ya Kareemo -Ya Raheemo -Ya Walee ”

8. Hamid Ali says:

Aslam alaikum dear friend kese hain aap log
    Please send me isam aazam

Ismeazam ” Ya Haleemo -Ya Wadoodo -Ya Mujeeb ”
      -Recite with full faith in Allah and pray Him humbly to fulfill your desires.

Ismeazam ” Ya Naafayo -Ya Wadoodo -Ya Baaqi ”
      -Recite with full faith in Allah and pray Him humbly to fulfill your desires.

Ismeazam ” Ya Aleemo -Ya Awwal ”

9. Assalamualaiku,
    Mera Name maksud hai,muze mera Isme Azam bataiye.
    Jazzakallah.

Ismeazam ” Ya Mujeebo -Ya Maajido -Ya Razaq ”

10. Waqas Amin says:

Please mujay maire name ka isme azam bata den Jazakallah

Ismeazam ” Ya Wadoodo -Ya Raheemo -Ya Haadi ”

11. waseem khan says:

assalamo alaikum.
    my name waseem khan. dob 16/11/1985
    please tell me my ism-e-azam
    shukriya..

Ismeazam ” Ya Wadoodo -Ya Fattaho -Ya Raheem ”
      -Recite with full faith in Allah and pray Him humbly to fulfill your desires.

Ismeazam ” Ya Shakooro -Ya Jaamay ”

12. Please tell me isme azam

Ismeazam ” Ya Salamo -Ya Momino -Ya Muhaymin ”

13. Assalam o Alaikum!!!

Mera namm , Muhammad Ali Raza hai,meray naam ka ism e azam bata dejye.

Wassalam

Ismeazam ” Ya Mughnio -Ya Awwal -Ya Allah ”
      First Day 1203 times (may start after Isha or Fajar prayers)

14. Shaji says:

My name is shaji. Please give isme azam

Ismeazam ” Ya Allaho -Ya Salamo -Ya Moez ”
      -Recite with full faith in Allah and pray Him humbly to fulfill your desires.

15. Sir please give ismeaazam for this name (mohammed Owaise) and (mohammed Parvez) Jazak Allahu khair

Muhammad Owaise
      Ismeazam ” Ya Mujeebo -Ya Jaamay ”

16. Assalam walaikum!
    My name is ABULHASAN IMRAN.
    Father’s name is Syed Farhatullah Hussaini.
    Kindly provide the Ismeaazam of my name.

Regards

Ismeazam ” Ya Allaho -Ya Razzaqo -Ya Muhaymin ”

17. Abdul Rahman says:

Asalamalaikum,Mere bete Abdul rahman k liye ism azam ya dual ki guzarish,taleem me behtari aur ache future k liye.meherbani hogi

Ismeazam ” Ya Hakeemo -Ya Razaqo -Ya Waahid ”

18. Saadia anwar says:

For Allah’s blessings in life and hereafter.

Ismeazam ” Ya Salamo -Ya Hameedo -Ya Baari ”

19. Abdulrehman says:

Plz love key ley koi wazifa bta den or parhney ka tareeqa bhi bta den

Ismeazam ” Ya Aleemo -Ya Moezo -Ya Waasay ”

20. Faizan says:

Asalam-u Alaikum

My name is Faizan sheikh
    what is my Ism Azam for prosperity and health

Please full Id card name.

• Faizan says:

Asalaam,

Brother my name is Faizan Sheikh on ID card but since you dont consider caste name for selecting Ism-azam then please consider Faizan only, which is my calling name .

Please assign me ism azam for health & prosperity.

Ismeazam ” Ya Fattaho -Ya Aleemo -Ya Baseer ”

21. Assalaamu’alaikum wr wb,
    My name is sadia khurshid
    Please tell me my isme azam.
    Thanks.

Ismeazam ” Ya Salamo -Ya Hakeemo -Ya Ghani ”
      First Day 1269 times (may start after Isha or Fajar prayers)

22. AssalamAlaikum Wa Rahmatyllahi Wa Baraktu
    My name is Reffat Saghir and i would like to know my isme azam please
    Jazakhalla Khair

Also like to no isme azam for
    Mohammed Saleem dob 14/11/1994
    Waseem Mahmood dob 02/01/1998
    Junaid Mahmood dob 28/02/2003

23. AssalamAlaikum Wa Rahmatyllahi Wa Baraktu
    My name is Reffat Saghir and i would like to know my isme azam please
    Jazakhalla Khair

Ismeazam ” Ya Khaliqo -Ya Zaahiro -Ya Baari ”
      First Day 2050 times (may start after Isha or Fajar prayers)
      -Recite with full faith in Allah and pray Him humbly to fulfill your desires.

Ismeazam ” Ya Razaqo -Ya Basito -Ya Malik ”

24. Adiba says:

I am Adiba Maryum ( اديبة مريم ) from pakistan.
    kindly provide ism e azam for rizq, success, and happy life.
    thankyou

Ismeazam ” Ya Allaho -Ya Moezo -Ya Lateef ”

25. Assalaamu’alaikum wr wb,
    My name is Erwin Prasetya Furqan.
    Please tell me my isme azam.
    Thanks.

Ismeazam ” Ya Allaho -Ya Ghaffaaro -Ya Ahad ”
      First Day 1360 times (may start after Isha or Fajar prayers)

26. Qudsia says:

Plzz Qudsia name ka ismay azam bata dain

* Pora nam nhi likha.
      Ismeazam ” Ya Salamo -Ya Maajid ”

27. Sorry I forgot that website
    Please provide here

Ismeazam ” Ya Fattaho -Ya Raafay ”
      OR ” Ya Shaheedo -Ya Razaqo -Ya Baari ”

28. Assalamalaikum WRWB
    For rizq health and wealth

29. mera ism e azam konsa he please tell……………?send me on my phone number please………i wait

Ismeazam ” Ya Samado -Ya Lateef ”

30. Faisal says:

Mera full name is Faisal Rauf hai lakin “Faisal” bulaya jata hai plz mujy mera ismeazam batay jay aur shukriya ka mooka deya jay…

Ismeazam ” Ya Maliko -Ya Momino -Ya Kareem ”

31. Kindly myra isme azam bata dain boht parshan hn

Ismeazam ” Ya Shakooro -Ya Aleemo -Ya Basit ”
      Sirf pehle din 748 bar (Fajar ya namaze Isha k baad)
      hir rozana Har Namaz k Baad 21 Bar (chahen to Zyada b parh sakte hein)
      -Awwal aakhir koi b Drood pak 3 dafa
      -Allah Kareem se mukkamal Yaqeen k sath hasoole Maqsad k leay Doa kren
      -Namaz ki pabandi rakhen. Inshallah, Allah kareem jald asanian peda farmae ga.

32. allahsnames says:

Ismeazam ” Ya Fattaho -Ya Raafay ”

33. Kindly myra isme azam bata dain

Ismeazam ” Ya Wadoodo -Ya Qayyumo -Ya Hakeem ”

34. Usman ghani says:

اسلام علیکم
    برائے مہربانی ان کا اسم اعظم بتا دیں

Ismeazam ” Ya Rahmano -Ya Ghafooro -Ya Waasay ”
      Sirf pehle din 1721 bar (Fajar ya namaze Isha k baad)
      Phir rozana Har Namaz k Baad 20 Bar (chahen to Zyada b parh sakte hein)
      -Awwal aakhir koi b Drood pak 3 dafa
      -Allah Kareem se mukkamal Yaqeen k sath hasoole Maqsad k leay Doa kren
      -Namaz ki pabandi rakhen. Inshallah, Allah kareem jald asanian peda farmae ga.

35. اسلام علیکم
    میرا نام نرگس سلطانہ ہے
    برائے مہربانی اسم اعظم بتا دیں

Ismeazam ” Ya Naafayo -Ya Kareemo -Ya Wahaab ”

Sirf pehle din 485 bar

(Fajar ya namaze Isha k baad)

Phir rozana Har Namaz k Baad 26 Bar (chahen to Zyada b parh sakte hein)
      -Awwal aakhir koi b Drood pak 3 dafa
      -Allah Kareem se mukkamal Yaqeen k sath hasoole Maqsad k leay Doa kren
      -Namaz ki pabandi rakhen. Inshallah, Allah kareem jald asanian peda farmae ga.

Ismeazam ” Ya Shakooro -Ya Lateefo -Ya Jaamay ”

36. i am Ayesha Aaftab ( عاءشہ آفتاب) from punjab pakistan
    my mothers name is naeemah
    kindly provide ism e azam for my successful and happy life

Ismeazam ” Ya Aleemo -Ya Muqeeto -Ya Quddus ”

37. Sabreena jee says:

i am sabreena jee (صبرینہ جی) from kashmir india
    my mothers name is suraiya
    kindly provide ism e azam for my successful and happy life

Ismeazam ” Ya Samado -Ya Qudduso -Ya Allah ”

38. Recommend me Ism e Azam

Ismeazam ” Ya Muqeeto -Ya Quddus ”

39. Dayaan Ahmad says:

i am Dayaan Ahmad from kashmir India. my mothers name is Suraiya. Kindly provide ism e azam fo me so that i may get physically health as i am not physically well. and be happy and successful in my life

Ismeazam ” Ya Hameedo -Ya Wadoodo -Ya Awwal ”
      -Recite with full faith in Allah and pray Him humbly to fulfill your desires.

40. i am Muhammad Hashim from kashmir india. my mothers name is Sitara Bano. kindly provide my ism e azam so as to be happy and successful in my life

Ismeazam ” Ya Momino -Ya Baseer ”
      -Recite with full faith in Allah and pray Him humbly to fulfill your desires.

41. i am suhaib zahoor from kashmir india. my mothers name is Suraiya. kindly provide my ism e azam so as to be happy and successful in my life

Ismeazam ” Ya Sabburo -Ya Haqqo -Ya Khabeer ”
      First Day 1218 times (may start after Isha or Fajar prayers)

42. Shafqat bukhari is my I’d card name hai. ism e Azam bta den

43. Aisha Aftab says:

i am Sabreena Gee from kashmir india
    my mothers name is Suraiya
    kindly provide my ism azam so that i will b happy always and so as to be successful in every aspect of life

Sabreena ji (with ALIF at the end; if HAY, plz send name again)

Ismeazam ” Ya Salamo -Ya Moezo -Ya Haleem ”

44. ayesha taj says:

kindly tell me ismay azam name of ayesha taj

Ismeazam ” Ya Aleemo -Ya Shakooro -Ya Jaamay ”

45. kindly tell me about my correct ismay azam

Ismeazam ” Ya Mujeebo -Ya Salamo -Ya Allah ”

46. My name is Muhammad Faizan kindly tell the isme azam of my name

Ismeazam ” Ya Muqtadiro -Ya Haleemo -Ya Naafay ”
      First Day 1033 times (may start after Isha or Fajar prayers)

47. Rabeya Bosri says:

Rabeya Bosri plz tell me the isme azam

Ismeazam ” Ya Rasheedo -Ya Allah ”

48. Rahimuddin says:

Please be kind enough to give the isme Azam of Rahimuddin/

Ismeazam ” Ya Rahmano -Ya Mujeeb ”

49. Asfia Ansari says:

Kindly tell my ism e azam , thanks. I am Asfia Ansari.

Ismeazam ” Ya Allaho -Ya Kareemo -Ya Barr ”

50. Asfia Ansari says:

Kindly tell my ism e azam. Thankyou . My name is Asfia Ansari.

51. Asalam o Alaikum,
    My Full Name as on ID card is:

UMAIR MUHAMMAD KHAN

Ismeazam ” Ya Razzaqo -Ya Maliko -Ya Wahaab ”

52. Want to know my ism e azam

Ismeazam ” Ya Naafayo -Ya Hafeezo -Ya Barr ”
      First Day 1361 times (may start after Isha or Fajar prayers)

53. Please mere naam ka ism e Azam BTA den
    Kiran shaheen

Ismeazam ” Ya Kareemo -Ya Raheemo -Ya Haqq ”

54. Qasim zaheer says:

Full name qasim zaheer

Ismeazam ” Ya Qudduso -Ya Wa.leeo -Ya Mughni ”
      First Day 1316 times (may start after Isha or Fajar prayers)

55. hira rehman says:

plzz hira rehman or kashmala rehman k isme azam bta dy

Ismeazam ” Ya Hameedo -Ya Waasayo -Ya Razzaq ”

56. Rizq, health, protection from evil eye, worries, depression and marriage

Ismeazam ” Ya Muqaddimo -Ya Lateefo -Ya Quddus ”

57. Ism e azam for financial beterment

Ismeazam ” Ya Naafayo -Ya Hafeezo -Ya Barr ”
      First Day 1361 times (may start after Isha or Fajar prayers)

Sent already plz.

58. Please send me isme azam for my name. I appreciate your good work. JazakAllah

* To help this site continue providing Isme Azam FREE to brothers/sisters, donate through any Easypaisa Shop or Mobile Application in EasyPaisa account No. 03478481155.

Ismeazam ” Ya Mujeebo -Ya Rahman ”

59. Want to know my Isam e azam for my good luck and betterment

Ismeazam ” Ya Jaamayo -Ya Qayyumo -Ya Haqq ”

60. need ism e azam for money

Ismeazam ” Ya Momino -Ya Qavio -Ya Awwal ”

Ismeazam ” Ya Shakooro -Ya Hakeemo -Ya Momin ”

61. Mahboob Alam says:

Assalmo Alikum.

Sir pls send my IsmeAzam

Jazak Allah

Ismeazam ” Ya Mujeebo -Ya Hakeemo -Ya Allah ”

62. Toqeer Tariq says:

My date of birth
    18/11/1996
    My full name
    Toqeer Tariq

Ismeazam ” Ya Waasayo -Ya Haleemo -Ya Aakhir ”
      First Day 1026times (may start after Isha or Fajar prayers)

63. Need Ism e Azam: For comfortable in all life related matters, for rizq, for good marital relationship, for mind & spiritual peace.

Ismeazam ” Ya Wahaabo -Ya Haleemo -Ya Haqq ”

Ismeazam ” Ya Allaho -Ya Fattaho -Ya Hameed ”

64. Ism e azam needed

Ismeazam ” Ya Baseero -Ya Wadoodo -Ya Khaliq ”
      First Day 1053 times (may start after Isha or Fajar prayers)

65. Aisha Noman says:

Plz snd me my Isme Azam.

Ismeazam ” Ya Affuo -Ya Wadoodo -Ya Shakoor ”

66. Assalamalykum
    First name : Zubair Ali
    Last name: Mir
    Please send me my ism e azam for my name
    Thanks

Ismeazam ” Ya Salamo -Ya Momino -Ya Hameed ”

67. السلام علیکم
    میرا نام محمد بابر ہے ۔ مجھے میرے نام کے مطابق اسم اعظم بتا دیں

شکریہ

Ismeazam ” Ya Mujeebo -Ya Basito -Ya Quddus ”

68. SADIA kanwal says:

I want my name IsmeAzam

Ismeazam ” Ya Salamo -Ya Wadoodo -Ya Adal ”

69. Ism e azam bata den g

Ismeazam ” Ya Maajido -Ya Waasayo -Ya Razaq ”

Ismeazam ” Ya Mujeebo -Ya Razaqo -Ya Hakeem ”
      –Any HADYA for this service (Isme Azam) can be deposited in Easy Paisa account No. 03478481155.

70. Mere zameen ka kaam hai zameen sale nai horahi sare maslay hain risk ki tangi khatam karne k lye bhi bataen pls

Ismeazam ” Ya Wahaabo -Ya Fattaho -Ya Maajid ”

71. Pl send me Isme Azam. Thanks

Ismeazam ” Ya Maliko -Ya Momin ”

72. Amna says:

It is requested to plz tell ism e Elahi.

Ismeazam ” Ya Majeedo -Ya Wadoodo -Ya Waahid ”

73. Nice effort…Jazak Allah…

Ismeazam ” Ya Awwalo -Ya Basit ”

74. A.o.A
    My Name is Haider Khan Bhatti
    Date of birth. 26-12-1992
    kindly mera ism e azam btiay ga.

Ismeazam ” Ya Razaqo -Ya Qayyumo -Ya Tawwab ”

75. Naeem Iqbal says:

Assalam o alaikum

Ismeazam ” Ya Naafayo -Ya Awwalo -Ya Allah ”

76. MERA ISM E AZAM KON SA HE?

Ismeazam ” Ya Wakeelo -Ya Salamo -Ya Allah ”

77. Assalaamoilaikum wa Ramatullah war Baraka. I am from South Africa.
    I need my Adad.
    Bhai jaan
    Born 1969 may 24th
    Morning before fajr.
    Salaam bhai jaan

Ismeazam ” Ya Waasayo -Ya Wadoodo -Ya Muhaymin ”

78. Please send me my relevant Isme -azam

Ismeazam ” Ya Shakooro -Ya Fattaho -Ya Momin ”
      First Day 1151 times (may start after Isha or Fajar prayers)

79. Maria says:

Pasand … k lye ism e azam bta den

Ismeazam ” Ya Fattaho -Ya Razaq ”

80. Haris Mughal says:

isme azam for my name . email me sir

Brother, i) it will be published on this web site.
      ii) Please send full name as in your Id card.

81. Zafar iqbal says:

السلام علیکم میرا اسم اعظم کیا ہے میرا نام ظفراقبال ہے خدا حافظ

Ismeazam ” Ya Zahiro -Ya Azeezo -Ya Jaamay ”
      First Day 1314 times (may start after Isha or Fajar prayers)

82. Can we read ism e azam during…?

83. Momin says:

My birth name was mohtesheen but my parents changed my name to Momin
    Please tell me my is me azam

Ok. Then send your name as in your Id Card, brother.

• Momin says:

Momin Riazuddin

Ismeazam ” Ya Momino -Ya Zaahir ”
          First Day 1242 times (may start after Isha or Fajar prayers)

84. Tanver Ahmed says:

Financial problem, health issue, udassi

Ismeazam ” Ya Tawwabo -Ya Nooro -Ya Adal ”

85. Ism e azam for Javerya Farooq and Anila Farooq. JazakAllah

Ismeazam ” Ya Jaamayo -Ya Qayyumo -Ya Raafay ”

Sent Already..
      Anila Farooq
      Ismeazam ” Ya Allaho -Ya Salamo -Ya Rauf ”

• Apne nam k Adaad, Taba aur zarurat k mutabiq Ism e azam hasil karne k leay

86. Haider ali says:

My name is Haider Ali plz tell me my ism e azam

Ismeazam ” Ya Hameedo -Ya Qayyumo -Ya Jaamay ”

Ismeazam ” Ya Fattaho -Ya Razaq ”

87. sonia munir says:

want to know my ism e azam 4 my beterment

Ismeazam ” Ya Kareemo -Ya Wadoodo -Ya Waasay ”

88. Aoa,mere naam k mutabiq ism e azam bra dain plz

Ismeazam ” Ya Fattaho -Ya Adalo -Ya Hafeez ”
      First Day 1591 times (may start after Isha or Fajar prayers)

89. Rubina Khan says:

Assalam alaikum!
    Mohammed Naeem Momin naam ke Ism e Azam bataiye.
    JazakAllah!

Ismeazam ” Ya Maliko -Ya Razaq ”