Comments

Isme Azam

“Beautiful names of Allah” are  a sacred gift from God Almighty, for  all  Muslims, to resolve their problems.

First Thing First

Brothers/ sisters should send their FULL original name (First + Second name) through Comments Box at the end of this page preferably with their own e-mail address.
(Nicknames, Caste, sub caste  like Syed, Sheikh, Khan etc are not counted while extracting Ismeazam.)

Please Note that “Incomplete or partial names are ignored”.

► Efficacy: Isme Azam (Asmae Hasna) help  to resolve problems of the person  reciting  them. In the displayed verse, Allah Kareem, Himself invites to submit prayers through His Beautiful names (Asmae pak).

Specialty: We try to suggest Ismeazam Roohi from  99 Names of Allah Kareem, Alhamdulillah. Besides that, We always keep in mind Nature or TABA (Aatshi, Aabi …) of the person.

– While suggesting Ismeazam, (if need/ requirement not mentioned by brother/ sister), we focus on Rizq, Job, Progress for brothers – Marriage, Love, Peace in the family, for sisters.

A normal computer or Ism e Azam calculator counts only Adaad in names and suggest equivalent names of Allah

To get  your Ismeazam  (Asmae pak) enter FULL name in the box below. You can see/ find Ismeazam  on the same page where the name was entered.

Note:-Ismeazam (Allah’s names) can be recited with or without “O” at the end.

►  Last Word: Brother/ sisters should write only ONE name in the comment box.  Please Note that “Incomplete or partial names will be ignored”.

19335

12,599 Responses to “

Isme Azam
  1. Muhammad akmal says:

Aslam o alaikum
    Brother my name is MUHAMMAD AKMAL
    plz tell me my wazifa

Ismeazam ” Ya Moezo -Ya Wakeel ”
      First Day 183 times (after Fajar or Isha prayers)
      -Say Prayers regularly and witness benefits in a few days, Inshallah.

2. Meryum Irfan says:

Assalam O Alaikum Please tell me Ism e Azam for this name ” Mushtaq Ahmed” and Meryum Irfan. and how many time we have to recite??

Meryum Irfan
      Ismeazam ” Ya Maajido – Ya Rasheedo -Ya Lateef ”
      First Day 691 times (after Fajar or Isha prayers)
      -Say Prayers regularly and witness benefits in a few days, Inshallah.

• Meryum Irfan says:

Thank you, kindly tell me the ism e Azam for my brother Mushtaq Ahmed

Mushtaq Ahmed
        Ismeazam ” Ya Muqeeto – Ya Salamo -Ya Baari ”
        First Day 894 times (after Fajar or Isha prayers)
        -Say Prayers regularly and witness benefits in a few days, Inshallah.

3. Mohammad Imran Ashraf says:

Hi
    My name is Imran and my full name is Mohammad Imran, Fathers name is Ashraf, I need ism e azam for me, I would also like to know that while reciting ism e azam should we keep things in mind present that we are seeking help for and reciting powerful verses at the same time ?

Also, I have heard from many that Ism e azam is kept just secret like lailatul qadar, If this is so then like we are told to find lailatul qadar out of some odd nights and for that we qayam every night so why not we keep on reciting Allahs whole 99 names on daily basis and whatever ism e azam in that we can benefit from them ? Will that right practice ?

Thank You.
    Imran

Yes, reciting 99 Names daily is , definitely, a good practice, if one can manage..

Ismeazam ” Ya Moezo – Ya Kareemo -Ya Allah ”
      First Day 453 times (after Fajar or Isha prayers)
      -Say Prayers regularly and witness benefits in a few days, Inshallah.

• Mohammad Imran Ashraf says:

Dear brother
        I am very grateful for your feedback and effort, ALLAH apko khush o khurram rakhey aur har dukh pareshani se door rakhey aur apke har kaam kamyabi k sath purey hojaye, You are doing great job for helping out all of us with Ism e Azam and dedicating your precious time to us, I like to know how to pronounce these names please confirm, Ya mooezoo ya kareemoo ya Allahoo, Is this right?
        Also from many i have heard that you should not do zikr or vird of wazeefas which are heavy as that may create trouble in your daily life, could you pls confirm why they say this and they say some older people must know before you start such practice, pls briefly explain and my mail is mentioned can you give me your personal contact no to talk in more detail, kindly.
        Imran

Brother, tried to pronounce as I have suggested. Do’nt add (OO) at the end, single “O” is enough. Do not add O’ to the last name.
        Asmae pak, I suggest, nowadays are all ‘Jamali’. They are not Hard WAZAEF as some opine.

4. Wat is the ismeAZAM of my name

Ismeazam ” Ya Moezo – Ya Lateefo -Ya Khabeer ”
      First Day 1058 times (after Fajar or Isha prayers)
      -Say Prayers regularly and witness benefits in a few days, Inshallah.

5. Farheen Noor says:

Please tell my isme azam

Ismeazam ” Ya Musawwiro – Ya Waasayo -Ya Salam ”
      First Day 604 times (after Fajar or Isha prayers)
      -Say Prayers regularly and witness benefits in a few days, Inshallah.

6. Iqramul Islam says:

“Iqramul Islam” please my find my names adad and my isme azam.

Ismeazam ” Ya Ahado – Ya Jaamayo -Ya Rahman ”
      First Day 425 times (after Fajar or Isha prayers)
      -Say Prayers regularly and witness benefits in a few days, Inshallah.

7. Arafat says:

Assalamalaikum. My name is yasser arafat. Please let me know my isme azam.

Ismeazam ” Ya Wadoodo – Ya Raheemo -Ya Muqtadir ”
      First Day 1022 times (after Fajar or Isha prayers)
      -Say Prayers regularly and witness benefits in a few days, Inshallah.

8. Habibur Rahman says:

Please let me know my Isme Azam and how many times I have to recite Allah’s name. Thanks

Ismeazam ” Ya Haleemo – Ya Hameedo -Ya Naafay ”
      First Day 351 times (after Fajar or Isha prayers)
      -Say Prayers regularly and witness benefits in a few days, Inshallah.

9. Hakeem Fahm says:

Hakeem fahm

Ismeazam ” Ya Hakeemo – Ya Haleemo -Ya Awwal ”
      First Day 203 times (after Fajar or Isha prayers)
      -Say Prayers regularly and witness benefits in a few days, Inshallah.