Comments

IsmeAzam (Urdu)

18577

1,395 Responses to “

IsmeAzam (Urdu)
  1. HUMAIRA FAROOQ says:

Facing difficulties in life , career

Humaira Farooq
      ​Ismeazam: ” ​Ya Haleemo -Ya​ Baseero -Ya Noor ”

First day 1230 times after Isha or Fajar prayers
      -Recite any Darood three times before and after
      -Recite Ismeazam for any legitimate need with Faith & Confidence in Allah Kareem.
      -Please say your Prayers regularly and see Blessing of Allah, just in a few days, Insha Allah.

2. Zubair Ahmed says:

Please tell me my ism e azam. also how should i recite it. Jazakallah

Zubair Ahmed
      ​Ismeazam: ” ​Ya Qavio -Ya​ Maliko -Ya Allah ”

First day 2722 times after Isha or Fajar prayers
      -Recite any Darood three times before and after

3. Muhammad irfan baig says:

I have financial problems .my age is 47 years.
    I need ismeazam.

Muhammad irfan baig
      ​Ismeazam: ” ​Ya Maajido -Ya​ Waasayo -Ya Razaq ”

First day 493 times after Isha or Fajar prayers
      -Recite any Darood three times before and after

4. Adilur Rahman says:

Dear Brother
    Assalam o Alaikum
    Alhamdolilla u r well.
    may Allah bless you for this page.
    Can you check this name please
    tell the isme azam for the name his full name

Name: Uttam Khan.
    Nick Name: Uttam.

jazakallah

Uttam Khan
      ​Ismeazam: ” ​Ya Ahado-Ya​ Wahido-Ya GHani ”

First day 1092 times after Isha or Fajar prayers
      -Recite any Darood three times before and after

5. Naveed Ahmed says:

My name is naveed ahmed can you give me my ism e Adam and also tell me the amount I need to read in 40 days for zakat.

Naveed Ahmed
      ​Ismeazam: ” ​Ya Majeedo -Ya Wakeel”

First day 123 times after Isha or Fajar prayers
      -Recite any Darood three times before and after

6. Shakeel says:

Can u plz tell me my isme azam

Muhammad Shakeel
      ​Ismeazam: ” ​Ya Moeedo -Ya​ Wadoodo -Ya Razaq ”

First day 452 times after Isha or Fajar prayers
      -Recite any Darood three times before and after

7. Muhammad Aamir says:

I am working in an airline,Mari age 47 years ha ,mari two daughters and two sons ha,Please tell me ISM- AZAM
    Iam facing a lot of financial problem, every months, I was teaching children at home ,last 25 years, but facing a lot, hand to mouth,some time borrow money from my sisters,
    Please consider on top urgent basis, Iwill pray for you .

Muhammad Aamir
      ​Ismeazam: ” ​Ya Moezo -Ya Rauf ”

First day 403 times after Isha or Fajar prayers
      -Recite any Darood three times before and after

sami adnan
      ​Ismeazam: ” ​Ya Salamo-Ya​ Momino-Ya Haleem ”

First day 355 times after Isha or Fajar prayers