Comments

IsmeAzam (Urdu)

20149

1,641 Responses to “IsmeAzam (Urdu)”

1. KASHIF ATIQ says:

Kindly tell me my Ism e Azam. I have calculated three Ism e Azams, of my name which one is exact with my name (KASHIF ATIQ): Total of my name is 981

1. ya tawabo (409), ya waliyo (46), ya shakooro (526)
    2. Al kabizo (903), Al Hakeemo (78)
    3. Asheedo (319), Almotikabiro (662)
    Please reply me at the earliest. I shall be very grateful to you.
    Regards
    (KASHIF ATIQ)

Kashif Atiq
      Brother, your effort is praise worthy. You calculated Total Aadad and sets of Asmaepak almost, correctly. However, it is very important that your Ismeazam begins with same “Harf” as your name (if possible); it is ‘KAF’ in your case. It makes Ismeazam very effective. Asmae pak ‘QABIZ’ and ‘Mutkabbir’ should not be used by human beings.

Ismeazam ” Ya Kareemo -Ya Tawwabo -Ya Baseer ”
      -Recite with full faith in Allah and pray Him humbly to fulfill your desires.
      -Please say your Prayers regularly.

2. Naseem ahmad says:

Salam o alaikum,,,ji mera isme Azam bata dijye,,,Jazaak Allah khair,,,mera naam ”Naseem Ahmad” hai,,Jazaak Allah khair..

3. Waseem ahmad says:

Salam o alaikum..ji pls mera isme Azam bata dijye..jazak Allah khair.

Waseem Ahmad
      Ismeazam ” Ya Wadoodo -Ya Mujeebo -Ya Azeez ”
      -Recite with full faith in Allah and pray Him humbly to fulfill your desires.
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly and witness blessings of Allah Kareem in a few days, insha Allah.

Ismeazam ” Ya Wadoodo -Ya Mujeebo -Ya Azeez ”
      -Recite with full faith in Allah and pray Him humbly to fulfill your desires.

4. Assalamoalaikoom.

Sir, please, Im from Mauritius. I have already send my name on Thursday 8th November 2018, to have my Isme-azam. But till now, I have not yet received it.

Can I have it Please., if possible by mail. Jazak Allah Khair

Sister, Ismeazam for you was published on this site about a week back. All brothers/ sisters are requested to see their Ismeazam on the same page, where they submitted their request for Ismeazam. Sending Ismeazam through email is a bit cumbersome. Therefore, normally, we publish Ismeazam on the site only. Incidentally, your Ismeazam was sent on your email also. Please check own Spam/ Junk folder also.

• Assalamoalaikoom
        Sir, please, for one whole day I have searched my ismeazam on my mail (Spam/Junk) as well as on the page of the Ismeazam, but its in vain, could you please Sir, if possible kindly reforward it to me, I urgently need it. May, Allah bless you always. Jazak Allah Khair.

Ismeazam ” Ya Wadoodo -Ya Aleemo -Ya Waajid ”
          -Recite with full faith in Allah and pray Him humbly to fulfill your desires.