Comments

IsmeAzam (Urdu)

19258

1,598 Responses to “

IsmeAzam (Urdu)
  1. Sabeen Ahmed says:

Salam and blessings of Allah be upon you and your family – kindly tell me my Ism e Azam. My real name is as shown above and my married name is Sabeen Tariq. Not sure which one would be app.
    thanx
    Allah Hafiz and thanx again

Ismeazam ” Ya Qayyumo -Ya Waahid ”
      First Day 175 times (after Fajar or Isha prayers)
      -Say Prayers regularly and witness benefits in a few days, Inshallah.

2. shafiq Ahmed says:

Pls let know my iA

Ismeazam ” Ya Shaheedo – Ya Haleemo -Ya Momin ”
      First Day 543 times (after Fajar or Isha prayers)
      -Say Prayers regularly and witness benefits in a few days, Inshallah.

3. Ali Raza says:

My name is Ali Raza please tell me my ismeazam

Ismeazam ” Ya Razaqo – Ya Basito -Ya Khaliq ”
      First Day 1111 times (after Fajar or Isha prayers)
      -Say Prayers regularly and witness benefits in a few days, Inshallah.

4. Affan waheed says:

Kindly suggest ism azam Affan waheed

Ismeazam ” Ya Aleemo – Ya Ahado -Ya Allah ”
      First Day 229 times (after Fajar or Isha prayers)
      -Say Prayers regularly and witness benefits in a few days, Inshallah.

5. mohammad farooque says:

a/a
    abjad numbers of my name is 479 but i dont have idea my name is khaqi aabi baadi ya aatishi according to which i could select ismd aazam zati for my self. i ask your help in that for sake of allah.

Ismeazam ” Ya Mujeebo -Ya Qavio -Ya Razaq ”
      -Say Prayers regularly and witness benefits in a few days, Inshallah.

6. shakeel ahmad says:

please help me to find ism e azam according to my name

Ismeazam ” Ya Majeedo -Ya Razaqo -Ya Maajid ”
      -Say Prayers regularly and witness benefits in a few days, Inshallah.