Comments

Resources

19799

92 Responses to “

Resources
  1. Aqil Ahmed from Russian Federation says:

AssalamAlaikum,
    My real name is AQIL AHMED, by which my family members call while other end in all my legal documents I am AQEEL AHMED thats why my other colleagues call me Aqeel. Therefore, by what name my Ism-e-Azam would be calculated (Aqeel Ahmed or Aqil Ahmed). Secondly, want to know whether only main name is required for Ism e Azam e.g. Aqil instead of Aqil Ahmed? Thirdly, when and how many times my Ism e Azam would be recited for the blessings of Allah SWT?
    I hope my request would be fulfilled soon though my email address.
    JazaakAllah!

AQEEL AHMED

Ismeazam ” Ya Aleemo -Ya Waa.lio -Ya Allah ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

2. Muhammad Subhan Hussain from Wallington, Sutton, United Kingdom says:

My isme azam pls bhai could u tell me

Muhammad Subhan Hussain

Ismeazam ” Ya Mujeeb -Ya Rauf ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

3. Muhammad shahid siddique from Pakistan says:

Mray sitaray k sath stone kon sa math hota hai.r isme azam kia hai.?

Muhammad shahid siddique

Ismeazam ” Ya Muqaddim -Ya Raazaq -Ya Fattah ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

4. naveeda kausar from Italy says:

Bushra

• naveeda kausar from Italy says:

Naveeda kausar

naveeda kausar

Ismeazam ” Ya Naafay -Ya Badiee -Ya Rasheed ”
        -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

Bushra

Ismeazam ” Ya Baasit -Ya Kareem -Ya Quddus ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

5. Muhammad Nasir from Saudi Arabia says:

Assalamualikum
    I want to know my ism Azam.
    I Don’ get promotion while I work hard. People push me back.
    I do good but others do bad with me. My anger is getting worse.
    I am having problems in building and maintaining relationships with others. I’m losing my confidence and going into depression.
    Please help me to come out from these problems.
    Best regards,
    Muhammad Nasir

Muhammad Nasir

Ismeazam ” Ya Malikul-mulk -Ya Wadood -Ya Naafay ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

6. Furqan khan from San Jose, CA, United States says:

Salaam mein apnaa ism e azam janna chaahta Hun

Furqan khan

Ismeazam ” Ya Majeed -Ya Wakeel -Ya Raazaq ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

7. Humaira Zakir Siddiqui from Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States says:

Brother,
    I need help to increse in clientele and sales.and also for my husband Muhammad Zakir Siddiqi,increase in salary with promotion.or what s better for him.Jazakallah khar.

Humaira Zakir Siddiqui

Ismeazam ” Ya Haleem -Ya Hafeez -Ya Azeez ”
      First Day 1180 times (recite names together, as written)
      Later, daily after every prayer 28 times
      -To get maximum benefits,plz say your prayers regularly.

8. ami ndiaye from Paris, Île-de-France, France says:

Merci

• allahsnames from Pakistan says:

Plz confirm it is a real name and not a spam. Plz resubmit if ismeazam is required.

9. zubairu suleiman from United Kingdom says:

Zubairu suleiman

zubairu suleiman

Ismeazam ” Ya Qavi -Ya Kareem -Ya Mujeeb ”
      First Day 441 times (recite names together, as written)
      Later, daily after every prayer 27 times
      -To get maximum benefits,plz say your prayers regularly.

10. Azam Ali from Singapore, Singapore (general), Singapore says:

Azam Ali mother name Fatima

Having problem with business and other issues.

Jazak Allah

Azam Ali

Ismeazam ” Ya Ahad -Ya Ghani -Ya Maajid ”
      First Day 1121 times (recite names together, as written)
      Later, daily after every prayer 23 times
      -To get maximum benefits,plz say your prayers regularly.

11. muhammad yasir azeem khan from Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan says:

muhammad yasir azeem khan

muhammad yasir azeem khan

Ismeazam ” Ya Mujeeb -Ya Azeem -Ya Razzaq ”
      First Day 1383 times (recite names together, as written)
      Later, daily after every prayer 24 times
      -Plz say your prayers regularly.
      – you can collect Ismeazam for your friends/ family members also

12. Javed Asghar from Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan says:

Plz tell me about Isma azam.
    thanks

Javed Asghar

Ismeazam ” Ya Jaleel -Ya Momin -Ya Zaahir ”
      First Day 1315 times (can be completed in more than one sittings).
      Later, daily after every prayer 28 times
      -Recite for any legitimate need with Faith & Confidence in Allah.
      -Plz say your prayers regularly.
      – you can collect Ismeazam for your friends/ family members also

13. gulshan afshan from Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan says:

Aoa.
    Plz request for my ism e azam.
    Thanx

gulshan afshan

Ismeazam ” Ya Kareem -Ya Fattah -Ya Jaleel ”
      First Day 832 times (can be completed in more than one sittings).
      Later, daily after every prayer 22 times
      -Recite for any legitimate need with Faith & Confidence in Allah.
      -Plz say your prayers regularly.
      – Collect Ismeazam for your friends/ family members also

14. Muhammad Shahid from Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan says:

A.O.A. My name is Muhammad Shahid, please suggest me my Ism e Azam. Kis tarah parhna hay? Day main AL laga ker and Night mail YA laga ker?? Kis tarah is ka wird rakhna hay. Kis tarah is ko day and night main parhah jaay?? My cell number is 0321-4361009. My e-mail id is mshdmalik@hotmail.com. Thanks, Jazak Allah Khair.

• allahsnames from Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan says:

Muhammad Shahid

Ismeazam ” Ya Majeed -Ya Awwal -Ya Razzaq ”
      First Day 402 times, Later, daily after every prayer 24 times
      -Recite for any legitimate need with Faith & Confidence in Allah.
      -Plz say prayers regularly.
      ……………
      To resolve Family problems->Click Here!

15. Huma Saeed from Dubai, Dubayy, United Arab Emirates says:

My name is Huma Saeed, please suggest me Ism e Azam. Jazak Allah Khair.

• allahsnames from Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan says:

Huma Saeed

Ismeazam ” Ya Haadi -Ya Wadood -Ya Aleem ”
      First Day 190 times, Later, daily after every prayer 28 times
      -Recite for any legitimate need with Faith & Confidence in Allah.
      -Plz say prayers regularly.
      ……………
      To resolve Family problems-CLICK fol Link

16. sikander from Pakistan says:

sikander shakeel

17. khurram aqeel from United States says:

one thing I want to ask that daily I m reciting YA-QAHHAR 1100 times at night.
    should I stop it to recite your given isme azam?
    jazzakallah.
    khurram.

• No, it should not be stopped. You can continue all your routine zikr/ vird alongside plz.

• abdul qadeer from Fazal, Sindh, Pakistan says:

AOA. KINDLY ADVISE ISMEAZAM AS PER MY NAME.
      SINCE A LONG LONG TIME I AM WITHOUT ROZGAR AND FACING FINANCIAL PROBLEMS
      TOO MUCH.IN OTHER WORDS I AM TOTALLY HAND TO MOUTH.

YOUR IMMEDIATE ANSWER WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

THKU IN ADVANCE

abdul qadeer

Ismeazam ” Ya Adal -Ya Qayyum -Ya Naafay ”
        -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

18. khurram aqeel from United States says:

my name is khurram aqeel. kindly give me ism-e-azam which through I get shelter and blessings from my ALLAH PAK.
    THANKS

19. عمران الحق from Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia says:

عمران الحق

20. suhail khalid chaudhary from Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan says:

my name is suhail khalid chaudhary. what is my Isme Azam. please tell me through email.

21. My Name is Irshad Ali Qamar Ara.
    Please give me my name Ism Azam.

• Irshad Ali Qamar Ara
      Isme Azam ” Ya Allah-Ya Azeez-Ya Hafeez ”
      First Day 1158 times (Not necessary to complete in one sitting)
      Later, daily after every prayer 15 times or More
      -Recite for any legitimate need/ JAEZ MAQSAD with faith.
      -Plz say your prayers regularly.

• Salman Hussain
      Isme Azam ” Ya Samee-Ya Lateef ”
      First Day 309 times (Not necessary to complete in one sitting)
      Later, daily after every prayer 12 times or More
      -Recite for any legitimate need/ JAEZ MAQSAD with faith.
      -To gain maximum benefits, Plz say your prayers regularly.

22. Samena Ishaq from Birmingham, Birmingham, United Kingdom says:

Sir plz tell me isme Azam of
    Samena Ishaq
    Thanks

• Samena Ishaq

Isme Azam ” Ya Jaleel -Ya Fattah -Ya Baari ”
      First Day 775 times (Not necessary to complete in one sitting)
      Later, daily after every prayer 19 times or More
      -Recite names as written, a bit slowly and keep your mind focused on your MAQSAD/ Need.
      -To gain maximum benefits, Plz say your prayers regularly.

23. Yasin shah from Birmingham, Birmingham, United Kingdom says:

My friend name
    Yasin shah sir tell me it’s isme Azam

• Yasin Shah

Isme Azam ” Ya Baasit-Ya Azeez-Ya Kareem ”
      First Day 436 times ( May be completed in one or more sittings same day)
      Later, after every prayer 13 times or More
      -Daroode Ibrahimi at least once before and after
      -While reciting, keep your MIND focused on your MAQSAD/ Need.
      -To gain maximum benefits, Plz say your prayers regularly.

24. Tabassum amin from Birmingham, Birmingham, United Kingdom says:

My name tabassum ami. Sir ap mujy mery name ka isme Azam baten apka bhot maskor rahon ga

• Tabassum Amin

Isme Azam ” Ya Tawwaab-Ya Samee-Ya Wahaab ”
      First Day 603 times ( May be completed in one or more sittings same day)
      Later, after every prayer 9 times or More
      -Daroode Ibrahimi at least once before and after
      -While reciting, keep your MIND focused on your MAQSAD/ Need.
      -To gain maximum benefits, Plz say your prayers regularly

25. khurram aqeel from Pakistan says:

Thank you brother ! MAY ALLAH PAK BLESS !!! and In-Sha-ALLAH i will spread your web site to my friends and family members.
    Stay Blessed !!!

26. khurram aqeel from United States says:

Assalam-o-alaikum warahma

my dear brother can you advice me RABB-E-KARIM ism for wird ?
    thanks and stay blessed !!!

khurram aqeel

• Khurram Aqeel

Isme Azam ” Ya Rasheed -Ya Fattah -Ya Waali ”
      First Day 1050 times ( May be completed in one or more sittings same day)
      Later, daily after every prayer 15 times or More
      -To gain maximum benefits, Plz say your prayers regularly.
      – Share this site with your friends and family also

27. Altaf Hussain
    Isme Azam ” Ya Maajid -Ya Baasit -Ya Lateef ”
    (Recite all names as written, with a slight pause in between. While reciting, keep your mind focused on your MAQSAD/ Need)
    First Day 249 times ( May be completed in one or more sittings same day)
    Later, after every prayer 15 times

To gain maximum benefits, Plz say prayers regularly.

28. altaf hussain from Doha, Ad Dawḩah, Qatar says:

Assalam-o-allikum
    I will be appreciate if u confirm for me ism-e-azam for my name
    Altaf hussain