Comments

Resources

20327

96 Responses to “

Resources
  1. Maimoona says:

Aoa.. Sir kindly tell me my name ism-e-Azam {Maimoona Sajid}

Maimoona
      Ismeazam ” Ya Moezo -Ya Wadoodo -Ya Wahaab ”
      -Recite with full faith in Allah and pray Him humbly to fulfill your desires.
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly and witness blessings of Allah Kareem in a few days.

2. Please send my isme azam my date of birth is 11.05.1969
    For peacefully and healthy life

Sirajuddin Ahmed
      Ismeazam ” Ya Salamo -Ya Momino -Ya Muhaymin ”
      -Recite with full faith in Allah and pray Him humbly to fulfill your desires.

3. Inayatullah says:

Dear brother/sister in islam,
    Salam.Thanks for all your efforts and help.
    Waiting for reply.
    ma salaam,
    Inayatullah

Ismeazam ” Ya Aliyyo -Ya Raufo -Ya Naafay ”

4. Manzoor hussain shah says:

Hazoor maira naam manzoor hussain shah our mughay apnay k motabik isme azam inayat farmain mashkoor houn ga

Manzoor hussain shah
      ​Ismeazam: ” ​Ya Momino -Ya​ Haleemo -Ya Mughni”

First day 1324 times after Isha or Fajar prayers
      -Recite any Darood three times before and after
      -Recite Ismeazam for any legitimate need with Faith & Confidence in Allah Kareem.
      -Please say your Prayers regularly and see Blessing of Allah, just in a few days, Insha Allah.

5. muhammad kamran says:

tell me my isme azam and how to recite it.. my name is MUHAMMAD KAMRAN

muhammad Kamran
      Ismeazam ” Ya Momino -Ya Waasayo -Ya Salam ”
      Pehle din 431 bar (Fajar ya namaze Isha k baad)
      Phir Her Namaz k Baad 26 Bar (zyda b parh sakte hein)
      -Awwal aakhir koi b Drood pak 3 bar
      -Parhte waqt apna MAQSAD zehn mein rakhen
      -Namaz ki pabandi zaruri hey

6. muhammad farhan says:

tell me my isme azam and how to recite on daily basis my name is MUHAMMAD FARHAN jzak ALLAH i really appreciate you and all your team …

muhammad farhan
      Ismeazam ” Ya Majeedo-Ya Razaqo -Ya Allah ”
      Pehle din 431 bar (Fajar ya namaze Isha k baad)
      Phir Her Namaz k Baad 26 Bar (zyda b parh sakte hein)
      -Awwal aakhir koi b Drood pak 3 bar
      -Parhte waqt apna MAQSAD zehn mein rakhen
      -Namaz ki pabandi zaruri hey

7. Um-e-kalsoom says:

Asalam o alikum sir
    My name is um-e-kalsoom
    Kindly tell me isme azam for my name
    Jazak Allah

Um-e-kalsoom

​Ismeazam: ​
      Ya Allaho -Ya​ Wadoodo -Ya ​Muttaali
      First day ​637 times after Isha or Fajar prayers
      Later, daily after every prayer at least ​2​5 ​
      times
      -Recite any Darood three times before and after
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly and se​​
      e Blessing of Allah, just in a few days, insha Allah.
      ……….

8. arifa says:

Sir,
    Assalam O Allaikum. Please tell me my ism- e -azam. My full name is
    Syeda Arifa Abdul Samad

Syeda Arifa Abdul Samad

Ismeazam ” Ya Azeezo -Ya Wahaabo -Ya Fattah ”
      -Recite Darood-e-Ibrahim at least once before and after
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly.

9. Imtiaz Malik says:

Aslam o Alekum janab mera naam Imtiaz Malik he barah e karam mujhe ism e Azam bata dain jazak Allah

Bhai apna pora nam likhen.. Imtiaz Ahmad hy, Muhammad Imtiaz ya Imtiaz Ali Hey

Muhammad Imtiaz Malik

Ismeazam ” Ya Maajido -Ya Fattaho -Ya Wahaab ”
      -Recite Darood-e-Ibrahim at least once before and after
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly.

10. Muhammad Tahir Mehdi says:

Aslam-u-Alaikum, i was searching for some Ism of Allah Pak , which work for me for sakoon and abadit………..if possible please workout for me.name is.
    MUHAMMAD TAHIR MEHDI,
    TORONTO,
    CANADA

Muhammad Tahir Mehdi

Ismeazam ” Ya Allaho -Ya Haleemo -Ya Malikul_mulk ”
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly.

………..How you can support this Site
      Just sign-up and earn $5 or get cash-back from your purchase amount
      ………………………………

11. Saqib Aleem Baig says:

Salam Bhai
    My name is Saqib aleem Baig … Baig is my family name
    Buhat zada mushkilat ka shikar hoon ….her cheez main nakami or mushkil ka samna kerna pertaining hai log apni marzi musalat kertay hain or unki batain maan Ker bhi jam naheen banta
    Please advise ism Azam for me my date of is 15-10-1976

Saqib Aleem Baig

Ismeazam ” Ya Salamo -Ya Basito -Ya Muqeet ”
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly.

………..
      Plz CLICK/ visit fol Link to find latest Islamic Books etc:
      ………………………………

• Zahra says:

Sir

Please let me know my ismeazam
        My name is zahra Sahil ismail

zahra Sahil ismail

​Ismeazam: ” ​Ya ​Salamo-Ya​ ​Razaqo-Ya​ ​H​aleem ​”

First day ​527 times after Isha or Fajar prayers
          Later, daily after every prayer at least 2​3 times
          -Recite any Darood three times before and after
          -Plz say your Prayers regularly and see Blessing of Allah, just in a few days, insha Allah.
          ……….

12. Muhammad Shakeel says:

My name is محمد شکیل from Gujranwala
    I think that there are no friends and sympathizers
    Nor any livelihood Please Help me

Muhammad Shakeel

Ismeazam ” Ya Moeedo -Ya Wadoodo -Ya Razaq ”

To find/ purchase best religious books Visit:

13. Muhammad Shakeel says:

My name is محمد شکیل from Gujranwala
    I think that there are no friends and sympathizers
    Nor any livelihood Please Help me

Muhammad Shakeel

Ismeazam ” Ya Moeedo -Ya Wadoodo -Ya Razaq ”

To find/ purchase best religious books Visit:

14. muhammad anwar says:

muhammad anwar qureshi.to get smoothness in daily life.

muhammad anwar

Ismeazam ” Ya Mujeebo -Ya Nooro -Ya Haleem ”

15. محمد منان فاروقی says:

My name is muhammad mannan faruqi ( محمد منان فاروقی) . I need my ism e azam with the instructions of wird. please help me

محمد منان فاروقی

Ismeazam ” Ya Majeedo -Ya Wadoodo -Ya Qayyum ”

16. روقیہ بی بی says:

my name is روقیہ بی بی۔.Plz tell my ism e azam

روقیہ بی بی

Ismeazam ” Ya Azeezo -Ya Salamo -Ya Jaamay ”

17. نصباح نذیر says:

my name is نصباح نذیر. please tell my ism e azam and how much i need to recite it.

نصباح نذیر

Ismeazam ” Ya Nafayo -Ya Haleemo -Ya Lateef ”

18. Imran Ali says:

Please inform me.

My full name is Imran Ali

Imran Ali

Ismeazam ” Ya Aleemo -Ya Ahado -Ya Razaq ”

19. Aqil Ahmed says:

AssalamAlaikum,
    My real name is AQIL AHMED, by which my family members call while other end in all my legal documents I am AQEEL AHMED thats why my other colleagues call me Aqeel. Therefore, by what name my Ism-e-Azam would be calculated (Aqeel Ahmed or Aqil Ahmed). Secondly, want to know whether only main name is required for Ism e Azam e.g. Aqil instead of Aqil Ahmed? Thirdly, when and how many times my Ism e Azam would be recited for the blessings of Allah SWT?
    I hope my request would be fulfilled soon though my email address.
    JazaakAllah!

AQEEL AHMED

Ismeazam ” Ya Aleemo -Ya Waa.lio -Ya Allah ”

20. Muhammad Subhan Hussain says:

My isme azam pls bhai could u tell me

Muhammad Subhan Hussain

Ismeazam ” Ya Mujeeb -Ya Rauf ”

21. Muhammad shahid siddique says:

Mray sitaray k sath stone kon sa math hota hai.r isme azam kia hai.?

Muhammad shahid siddique

Ismeazam ” Ya Muqaddim -Ya Raazaq -Ya Fattah ”

22. naveeda kausar says:

Bushra

• naveeda kausar says:

Naveeda kausar

naveeda kausar

Ismeazam ” Ya Naafay -Ya Badiee -Ya Rasheed ”

Bushra

Ismeazam ” Ya Baasit -Ya Kareem -Ya Quddus ”

23. Muhammad Nasir says:

Assalamualikum
    I want to know my ism Azam.
    I Don’ get promotion while I work hard. People push me back.
    I do good but others do bad with me. My anger is getting worse.
    I am having problems in building and maintaining relationships with others. I’m losing my confidence and going into depression.
    Please help me to come out from these problems.
    Best regards,
    Muhammad Nasir

Muhammad Nasir

Ismeazam ” Ya Malikul-mulk -Ya Wadood -Ya Naafay ”

24. Furqan khan says:

Salaam mein apnaa ism e azam janna chaahta Hun

Furqan khan

Ismeazam ” Ya Majeed -Ya Wakeel -Ya Raazaq ”

25. Humaira Zakir Siddiqui says:

Brother,
    I need help to increse in clientele and sales.and also for my husband Muhammad Zakir Siddiqi,increase in salary with promotion.or what s better for him.Jazakallah khar.

Humaira Zakir Siddiqui

Ismeazam ” Ya Haleem -Ya Hafeez -Ya Azeez ”
      First Day 1180 times (recite names together, as written)
      Later, daily after every prayer 28 times
      -To get maximum benefits,plz say your prayers regularly.

26. ami ndiaye says:

Merci

27. zubairu suleiman says:

Zubairu suleiman

zubairu suleiman

Ismeazam ” Ya Qavi -Ya Kareem -Ya Mujeeb ”
      First Day 441 times (recite names together, as written)
      Later, daily after every prayer 27 times
      -To get maximum benefits,plz say your prayers regularly.

28. Azam Ali says:

Azam Ali mother name Fatima

Having problem with business and other issues.

Jazak Allah

Azam Ali

Ismeazam ” Ya Ahad -Ya Ghani -Ya Maajid ”
      First Day 1121 times (recite names together, as written)
      Later, daily after every prayer 23 times
      -To get maximum benefits,plz say your prayers regularly.

29. muhammad yasir azeem khan says:

muhammad yasir azeem khan

muhammad yasir azeem khan

Ismeazam ” Ya Mujeeb -Ya Azeem -Ya Razzaq ”
      First Day 1383 times (recite names together, as written)
      Later, daily after every prayer 24 times
      -Plz say your prayers regularly.
      – you can collect Ismeazam for your friends/ family members also

30. Javed Asghar says:

Plz tell me about Isma azam.
    thanks

Javed Asghar

Ismeazam ” Ya Jaleel -Ya Momin -Ya Zaahir ”
      First Day 1315 times (can be completed in more than one sittings).
      Later, daily after every prayer 28 times
      -Recite for any legitimate need with Faith & Confidence in Allah.
      -Plz say your prayers regularly.
      – you can collect Ismeazam for your friends/ family members also

31. gulshan afshan says:

Aoa.
    Plz request for my ism e azam.
    Thanx

gulshan afshan

Ismeazam ” Ya Kareem -Ya Fattah -Ya Jaleel ”
      First Day 832 times (can be completed in more than one sittings).
      Later, daily after every prayer 22 times
      -Recite for any legitimate need with Faith & Confidence in Allah.
      -Plz say your prayers regularly.
      – Collect Ismeazam for your friends/ family members also

32. Muhammad Shahid says:

A.O.A. My name is Muhammad Shahid, please suggest me my Ism e Azam. Kis tarah parhna hay? Day main AL laga ker and Night mail YA laga ker?? Kis tarah is ka wird rakhna hay. Kis tarah is ko day and night main parhah jaay?? My cell number is 0321-4361009. My e-mail id is mshdmalik@hotmail.com. Thanks, Jazak Allah Khair.

Muhammad Shahid

Ismeazam ” Ya Majeed -Ya Awwal -Ya Razzaq ”
      First Day 402 times, Later, daily after every prayer 24 times
      -Recite for any legitimate need with Faith & Confidence in Allah.
      -Plz say prayers regularly.
      ……………
      To resolve Family problems->Click Here!

33. Huma Saeed says:

My name is Huma Saeed, please suggest me Ism e Azam. Jazak Allah Khair.

Huma Saeed

Ismeazam ” Ya Haadi -Ya Wadood -Ya Aleem ”
      First Day 190 times, Later, daily after every prayer 28 times
      -Recite for any legitimate need with Faith & Confidence in Allah.
      -Plz say prayers regularly.
      ……………
      To resolve Family problems-CLICK fol Link

34. sikander says:

sikander shakeel

35. khurram aqeel says:

one thing I want to ask that daily I m reciting YA-QAHHAR 1100 times at night.
    should I stop it to recite your given isme azam?
    jazzakallah.
    khurram.

No, it should not be stopped. You can continue all your routine zikr/ vird alongside plz.

• abdul qadeer says:

AOA. KINDLY ADVISE ISMEAZAM AS PER MY NAME.
      SINCE A LONG LONG TIME I AM WITHOUT ROZGAR AND FACING FINANCIAL PROBLEMS
      TOO MUCH.IN OTHER WORDS I AM TOTALLY HAND TO MOUTH.

YOUR IMMEDIATE ANSWER WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

THKU IN ADVANCE

abdul qadeer

Ismeazam ” Ya Adal -Ya Qayyum -Ya Naafay ”

36. khurram aqeel says:

my name is khurram aqeel. kindly give me ism-e-azam which through I get shelter and blessings from my ALLAH PAK.
    THANKS

Isme Azam ” Ya Khabeer-Ya Moeed-Ya Jaamay ”
      First Day 1050 times, Later, daily after every prayer 33 times
      -Recite Asmaepak as written for any legitimate need/ MAQSAD with Confidence and Faith in Allah.
      -Plz say your prayers regularly

37. عمران الحق says:

عمران الحق

Isme Azam ” Ya Adal-Ya Haleem-Ya Razzaq ”
      First Day 500 times, Later, daily after every prayer 32 times
      -Plz say your prayers regularly

38. suhail khalid chaudhary says:

my name is suhail khalid chaudhary. what is my Isme Azam. please tell me through email.

39. My Name is Irshad Ali Qamar Ara.
    Please give me my name Ism Azam.

Irshad Ali Qamar Ara
      Isme Azam ” Ya Allah-Ya Azeez-Ya Hafeez ”
      First Day 1158 times (Not necessary to complete in one sitting)
      Later, daily after every prayer 15 times or More
      -Recite for any legitimate need/ JAEZ MAQSAD with faith.
      -Plz say your prayers regularly.

40. ISM-E-AZAM FOR

SALMAN HUSSAIN

Salman Hussain
      Isme Azam ” Ya Samee-Ya Lateef ”
      First Day 309 times (Not necessary to complete in one sitting)
      Later, daily after every prayer 12 times or More
      -Recite for any legitimate need/ JAEZ MAQSAD with faith.
      -To gain maximum benefits, Plz say your prayers regularly.

41. Samena Ishaq says:

Sir plz tell me isme Azam of
    Samena Ishaq
    Thanks

Samena Ishaq

Isme Azam ” Ya Jaleel -Ya Fattah -Ya Baari ”
      First Day 775 times (Not necessary to complete in one sitting)
      Later, daily after every prayer 19 times or More
      -Recite names as written, a bit slowly and keep your mind focused on your MAQSAD/ Need.
      -To gain maximum benefits, Plz say your prayers regularly.

42. Yasin shah says:

My friend name
    Yasin shah sir tell me it’s isme Azam

Yasin Shah

Isme Azam ” Ya Baasit-Ya Azeez-Ya Kareem ”
      First Day 436 times ( May be completed in one or more sittings same day)
      Later, after every prayer 13 times or More
      -Daroode Ibrahimi at least once before and after
      -While reciting, keep your MIND focused on your MAQSAD/ Need.
      -To gain maximum benefits, Plz say your prayers regularly.

43. Tabassum amin says:

My name tabassum ami. Sir ap mujy mery name ka isme Azam baten apka bhot maskor rahon ga

Tabassum Amin

Isme Azam ” Ya Tawwaab-Ya Samee-Ya Wahaab ”
      First Day 603 times ( May be completed in one or more sittings same day)
      Later, after every prayer 9 times or More
      -Daroode Ibrahimi at least once before and after
      -While reciting, keep your MIND focused on your MAQSAD/ Need.
      -To gain maximum benefits, Plz say your prayers regularly

44. khurram aqeel says:

Thank you brother ! MAY ALLAH PAK BLESS !!! and In-Sha-ALLAH i will spread your web site to my friends and family members.
    Stay Blessed !!!

45. khurram aqeel says:

Assalam-o-alaikum warahma

my dear brother can you advice me RABB-E-KARIM ism for wird ?
    thanks and stay blessed !!!

khurram aqeel

Khurram Aqeel

Isme Azam ” Ya Rasheed -Ya Fattah -Ya Waali ”
      First Day 1050 times ( May be completed in one or more sittings same day)
      Later, daily after every prayer 15 times or More
      -To gain maximum benefits, Plz say your prayers regularly.
      – Share this site with your friends and family also

46. allahsnames says:

Altaf Hussain
    Isme Azam ” Ya Maajid -Ya Baasit -Ya Lateef ”
    (Recite all names as written, with a slight pause in between. While reciting, keep your mind focused on your MAQSAD/ Need)
    First Day 249 times ( May be completed in one or more sittings same day)
    Later, after every prayer 15 times

To gain maximum benefits, Plz say prayers regularly.

47. altaf hussain says:

Assalam-o-allikum
    I will be appreciate if u confirm for me ism-e-azam for my name
    Altaf hussain