Comments

Resources

20149

96 Responses to “

Resources
  1. Maimoona says:

Aoa.. Sir kindly tell me my name ism-e-Azam {Maimoona Sajid}

Maimoona
      Ismeazam ” Ya Moezo -Ya Wadoodo -Ya Wahaab ”
      -Recite with full faith in Allah and pray Him humbly to fulfill your desires.
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly and witness blessings of Allah Kareem in a few days.

2. Please send my isme azam my date of birth is 11.05.1969
    For peacefully and healthy life

Sirajuddin Ahmed
      Ismeazam ” Ya Salamo -Ya Momino -Ya Muhaymin ”
      -Recite with full faith in Allah and pray Him humbly to fulfill your desires.

3. Inayatullah says:

Dear brother/sister in islam,
    Salam.Thanks for all your efforts and help.
    Waiting for reply.
    ma salaam,
    Inayatullah

Ismeazam ” Ya Aliyyo -Ya Raufo -Ya Naafay ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

4. Manzoor hussain shah says:

Hazoor maira naam manzoor hussain shah our mughay apnay k motabik isme azam inayat farmain mashkoor houn ga

Manzoor hussain shah
      ​Ismeazam: ” ​Ya Momino -Ya​ Haleemo -Ya Mughni”

First day 1324 times after Isha or Fajar prayers
      -Recite any Darood three times before and after
      -Recite Ismeazam for any legitimate need with Faith & Confidence in Allah Kareem.
      -Please say your Prayers regularly and see Blessing of Allah, just in a few days, Insha Allah.

5. muhammad kamran says:

tell me my isme azam and how to recite it.. my name is MUHAMMAD KAMRAN

muhammad Kamran
      Ismeazam ” Ya Momino -Ya Waasayo -Ya Salam ”
      Pehle din 431 bar (Fajar ya namaze Isha k baad)
      Phir Her Namaz k Baad 26 Bar (zyda b parh sakte hein)
      -Awwal aakhir koi b Drood pak 3 bar
      -Parhte waqt apna MAQSAD zehn mein rakhen
      -Namaz ki pabandi zaruri hey

6. muhammad farhan says:

tell me my isme azam and how to recite on daily basis my name is MUHAMMAD FARHAN jzak ALLAH i really appreciate you and all your team …

muhammad farhan
      Ismeazam ” Ya Majeedo-Ya Razaqo -Ya Allah ”
      Pehle din 431 bar (Fajar ya namaze Isha k baad)
      Phir Her Namaz k Baad 26 Bar (zyda b parh sakte hein)
      -Awwal aakhir koi b Drood pak 3 bar
      -Parhte waqt apna MAQSAD zehn mein rakhen
      -Namaz ki pabandi zaruri hey

7. Um-e-kalsoom says:

Asalam o alikum sir
    My name is um-e-kalsoom
    Kindly tell me isme azam for my name
    Jazak Allah

Um-e-kalsoom

​Ismeazam: ​
      Ya Allaho -Ya​ Wadoodo -Ya ​Muttaali
      First day ​637 times after Isha or Fajar prayers
      Later, daily after every prayer at least ​2​5 ​
      times
      -Recite any Darood three times before and after
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly and se​​
      e Blessing of Allah, just in a few days, insha Allah.
      ……….

8. arifa says:

Sir,
    Assalam O Allaikum. Please tell me my ism- e -azam. My full name is
    Syeda Arifa Abdul Samad

Syeda Arifa Abdul Samad

Ismeazam ” Ya Azeezo -Ya Wahaabo -Ya Fattah ”
      -Recite Darood-e-Ibrahim at least once before and after
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly.

9. Imtiaz Malik says:

Aslam o Alekum janab mera naam Imtiaz Malik he barah e karam mujhe ism e Azam bata dain jazak Allah

Bhai apna pora nam likhen.. Imtiaz Ahmad hy, Muhammad Imtiaz ya Imtiaz Ali Hey

Muhammad Imtiaz Malik

Ismeazam ” Ya Maajido -Ya Fattaho -Ya Wahaab ”
      -Recite Darood-e-Ibrahim at least once before and after
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly.

10. Muhammad Tahir Mehdi says:

Aslam-u-Alaikum, i was searching for some Ism of Allah Pak , which work for me for sakoon and abadit………..if possible please workout for me.name is.
    MUHAMMAD TAHIR MEHDI,
    TORONTO,
    CANADA

Muhammad Tahir Mehdi

Ismeazam ” Ya Allaho -Ya Haleemo -Ya Malikul_mulk ”
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly.

………..How you can support this Site
      Just sign-up and earn $5 or get cash-back from your purchase amount
      ………………………………

11. Saqib Aleem Baig says:

Salam Bhai
    My name is Saqib aleem Baig … Baig is my family name
    Buhat zada mushkilat ka shikar hoon ….her cheez main nakami or mushkil ka samna kerna pertaining hai log apni marzi musalat kertay hain or unki batain maan Ker bhi jam naheen banta
    Please advise ism Azam for me my date of is 15-10-1976

Saqib Aleem Baig

Ismeazam ” Ya Salamo -Ya Basito -Ya Muqeet ”
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly.

………..
      Plz CLICK/ visit fol Link to find latest Islamic Books etc:
      ………………………………

• Zahra says:

Sir

Please let me know my ismeazam
        My name is zahra Sahil ismail

zahra Sahil ismail

​Ismeazam: ” ​Ya ​Salamo-Ya​ ​Razaqo-Ya​ ​H​aleem ​”

First day ​527 times after Isha or Fajar prayers
          Later, daily after every prayer at least 2​3 times
          -Recite any Darood three times before and after
          -Plz say your Prayers regularly and see Blessing of Allah, just in a few days, insha Allah.
          ……….

12. Muhammad Shakeel says:

My name is محمد شکیل from Gujranwala
    I think that there are no friends and sympathizers
    Nor any livelihood Please Help me

Muhammad Shakeel

Ismeazam ” Ya Moeedo -Ya Wadoodo -Ya Razaq ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

To find/ purchase best religious books Visit:

13. Muhammad Shakeel says:

My name is محمد شکیل from Gujranwala
    I think that there are no friends and sympathizers
    Nor any livelihood Please Help me

Muhammad Shakeel

Ismeazam ” Ya Moeedo -Ya Wadoodo -Ya Razaq ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

To find/ purchase best religious books Visit:

14. muhammad anwar says:

muhammad anwar qureshi.to get smoothness in daily life.

muhammad anwar

Ismeazam ” Ya Mujeebo -Ya Nooro -Ya Haleem ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

15. محمد منان فاروقی says:

My name is muhammad mannan faruqi ( محمد منان فاروقی) . I need my ism e azam with the instructions of wird. please help me

محمد منان فاروقی

Ismeazam ” Ya Majeedo -Ya Wadoodo -Ya Qayyum ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

16. روقیہ بی بی says:

my name is روقیہ بی بی۔.Plz tell my ism e azam

روقیہ بی بی

Ismeazam ” Ya Azeezo -Ya Salamo -Ya Jaamay ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

17. نصباح نذیر says:

my name is نصباح نذیر. please tell my ism e azam and how much i need to recite it.

نصباح نذیر

Ismeazam ” Ya Nafayo -Ya Haleemo -Ya Lateef ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

18. Imran Ali says:

Please inform me.

My full name is Imran Ali

Imran Ali

Ismeazam ” Ya Aleemo -Ya Ahado -Ya Razaq ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.