Comments

Resources

19799

92 Responses to “

Resources
  1. Inayatullah from Wiesloch, Baden-Württemberg, Germany says:

Dear brother/sister in islam,
    Salam.Thanks for all your efforts and help.
    Waiting for reply.
    ma salaam,
    Inayatullah

• allahsnames from Muzaffarabad, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan says:

Ismeazam ” Ya Aliyyo -Ya Raufo -Ya Naafay ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

2. Manzoor hussain shah from Bangalore, Karnātaka, India says:

Hazoor maira naam manzoor hussain shah our mughay apnay k motabik isme azam inayat farmain mashkoor houn ga

• allahsnames from Muzaffarabad, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan says:

Manzoor hussain shah
      ​Ismeazam: ” ​Ya Momino -Ya​ Haleemo -Ya Mughni”

First day 1324 times after Isha or Fajar prayers
      -Recite any Darood three times before and after
      -Recite Ismeazam for any legitimate need with Faith & Confidence in Allah Kareem.
      -Please say your Prayers regularly and see Blessing of Allah, just in a few days, Insha Allah.

3. muhammad kamran from Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan says:

tell me my isme azam and how to recite it.. my name is MUHAMMAD KAMRAN

• allahsnames from Muzaffarabad, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan says:

muhammad Kamran
      Ismeazam ” Ya Momino -Ya Waasayo -Ya Salam ”
      Pehle din 431 bar (Fajar ya namaze Isha k baad)
      Phir Her Namaz k Baad 26 Bar (zyda b parh sakte hein)
      -Awwal aakhir koi b Drood pak 3 bar
      -Parhte waqt apna MAQSAD zehn mein rakhen
      -Namaz ki pabandi zaruri hey

4. muhammad farhan from Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan says:

tell me my isme azam and how to recite on daily basis my name is MUHAMMAD FARHAN jzak ALLAH i really appreciate you and all your team …

• allahsnames from Muzaffarabad, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan says:

muhammad farhan
      Ismeazam ” Ya Majeedo-Ya Razaqo -Ya Allah ”
      Pehle din 431 bar (Fajar ya namaze Isha k baad)
      Phir Her Namaz k Baad 26 Bar (zyda b parh sakte hein)
      -Awwal aakhir koi b Drood pak 3 bar
      -Parhte waqt apna MAQSAD zehn mein rakhen
      -Namaz ki pabandi zaruri hey

5. Um-e-kalsoom from Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan says:

Asalam o alikum sir
    My name is um-e-kalsoom
    Kindly tell me isme azam for my name
    Jazak Allah

• allahsnames from Muzaffarabad, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan says:

Um-e-kalsoom

​Ismeazam: ​
      Ya Allaho -Ya​ Wadoodo -Ya ​Muttaali
      First day ​637 times after Isha or Fajar prayers
      Later, daily after every prayer at least ​2​5 ​
      times
      -Recite any Darood three times before and after
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly and se​​
      e Blessing of Allah, just in a few days, insha Allah.
      ……….

6. arifa from Pakistan says:

Sir,
    Assalam O Allaikum. Please tell me my ism- e -azam. My full name is
    Syeda Arifa Abdul Samad

• allahsnames from Muzaffarabad, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan says:

Syeda Arifa Abdul Samad

Ismeazam ” Ya Azeezo -Ya Wahaabo -Ya Fattah ”
      -Recite Darood-e-Ibrahim at least once before and after
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly.

7. Imtiaz Malik from Pasadena, CA, United States says:

Aslam o Alekum janab mera naam Imtiaz Malik he barah e karam mujhe ism e Azam bata dain jazak Allah

• allahsnames from Muzaffarabad, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan says:

Bhai apna pora nam likhen.. Imtiaz Ahmad hy, Muhammad Imtiaz ya Imtiaz Ali Hey

• allahsnames from Muzaffarabad, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan says:

Muhammad Imtiaz Malik

Ismeazam ” Ya Maajido -Ya Fattaho -Ya Wahaab ”
      -Recite Darood-e-Ibrahim at least once before and after
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly.

8. Muhammad Tahir Mehdi from Toronto, ON, Canada says:

Aslam-u-Alaikum, i was searching for some Ism of Allah Pak , which work for me for sakoon and abadit………..if possible please workout for me.name is.
    MUHAMMAD TAHIR MEHDI,
    TORONTO,
    CANADA

• allahsnames from Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan says:

Muhammad Tahir Mehdi

Ismeazam ” Ya Allaho -Ya Haleemo -Ya Malikul_mulk ”
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly.

………..How you can support this Site
      Just sign-up and earn $5 or get cash-back from your purchase amount
      ………………………………

9. Saqib Aleem Baig from says:

Salam Bhai
    My name is Saqib aleem Baig … Baig is my family name
    Buhat zada mushkilat ka shikar hoon ….her cheez main nakami or mushkil ka samna kerna pertaining hai log apni marzi musalat kertay hain or unki batain maan Ker bhi jam naheen banta
    Please advise ism Azam for me my date of is 15-10-1976

• allahsnames from Pakistan says:

Saqib Aleem Baig

Ismeazam ” Ya Salamo -Ya Basito -Ya Muqeet ”
      -Plz say your Prayers regularly.

………..
      Plz CLICK/ visit fol Link to find latest Islamic Books etc:
      ………………………………

• Zahra from Nagpur, Mahārāshtra, India says:

Sir

Please let me know my ismeazam
        My name is zahra Sahil ismail

• allahsnames from Muzaffarabad, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan says:

zahra Sahil ismail

​Ismeazam: ” ​Ya ​Salamo-Ya​ ​Razaqo-Ya​ ​H​aleem ​”

First day ​527 times after Isha or Fajar prayers
        Later, daily after every prayer at least 2​3 times
        -Recite any Darood three times before and after
        -Plz say your Prayers regularly and see Blessing of Allah, just in a few days, insha Allah.
        ……….

10. Muhammad Shakeel from Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan says:

My name is محمد شکیل from Gujranwala
    I think that there are no friends and sympathizers
    Nor any livelihood Please Help me

• allahsnames from Pakistan says:

Muhammad Shakeel

Ismeazam ” Ya Moeedo -Ya Wadoodo -Ya Razaq ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

To find/ purchase best religious books Visit:

11. Muhammad Shakeel from Gujrat, Punjab, Pakistan says:

My name is محمد شکیل from Gujranwala
    I think that there are no friends and sympathizers
    Nor any livelihood Please Help me

• allahsnames from says:

Muhammad Shakeel

Ismeazam ” Ya Moeedo -Ya Wadoodo -Ya Razaq ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

To find/ purchase best religious books Visit:

12. muhammad anwar from Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan says:

muhammad anwar qureshi.to get smoothness in daily life.

• allahsnames from Pakistan says:

muhammad anwar

Ismeazam ” Ya Mujeebo -Ya Nooro -Ya Haleem ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

13. محمد منان فاروقی from Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan says:

My name is muhammad mannan faruqi ( محمد منان فاروقی) . I need my ism e azam with the instructions of wird. please help me

• allahsnames from Pakistan says:

محمد منان فاروقی

Ismeazam ” Ya Majeedo -Ya Wadoodo -Ya Qayyum ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

14. روقیہ بی بی from Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan says:

my name is روقیہ بی بی۔.Plz tell my ism e azam

• allahsnames from Pakistan says:

روقیہ بی بی

Ismeazam ” Ya Azeezo -Ya Salamo -Ya Jaamay ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

15. نصباح نذیر from Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan says:

my name is نصباح نذیر. please tell my ism e azam and how much i need to recite it.

• allahsnames from Pakistan says:

نصباح نذیر

Ismeazam ” Ya Nafayo -Ya Haleemo -Ya Lateef ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

16. Imran Ali from Krokstadelva, Buskerud, Norway says:

Please inform me.

My full name is Imran Ali

• allahsnames from Pakistan says:

Imran Ali

Ismeazam ” Ya Aleemo -Ya Ahado -Ya Razaq ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.