Comments

Resources

18577

90 Responses to “

Resources
  1. Muhammad Shakeel says:

My name is محمد شکیل from Gujranwala
    I think that there are no friends and sympathizers
    Nor any livelihood Please Help me

Muhammad Shakeel

Ismeazam ” Ya Moeedo -Ya Wadoodo -Ya Razaq ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

To find/ purchase best religious books Visit:

2. Muhammad Shakeel says:

My name is محمد شکیل from Gujranwala
    I think that there are no friends and sympathizers
    Nor any livelihood Please Help me

Muhammad Shakeel

Ismeazam ” Ya Moeedo -Ya Wadoodo -Ya Razaq ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

To find/ purchase best religious books Visit:

3. muhammad anwar says:

muhammad anwar qureshi.to get smoothness in daily life.

muhammad anwar

Ismeazam ” Ya Mujeebo -Ya Nooro -Ya Haleem ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

4. محمد منان فاروقی says:

My name is muhammad mannan faruqi ( محمد منان فاروقی) . I need my ism e azam with the instructions of wird. please help me

محمد منان فاروقی

Ismeazam ” Ya Majeedo -Ya Wadoodo -Ya Qayyum ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

5. روقیہ بی بی says:

my name is روقیہ بی بی۔.Plz tell my ism e azam

روقیہ بی بی

Ismeazam ” Ya Azeezo -Ya Salamo -Ya Jaamay ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

6. نصباح نذیر says:

my name is نصباح نذیر. please tell my ism e azam and how much i need to recite it.

نصباح نذیر

Ismeazam ” Ya Nafayo -Ya Haleemo -Ya Lateef ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

7. Imran Ali says:

Please inform me.

My full name is Imran Ali

Imran Ali

Ismeazam ” Ya Aleemo -Ya Ahado -Ya Razaq ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

8. Aqil Ahmed says:

AssalamAlaikum,
    My real name is AQIL AHMED, by which my family members call while other end in all my legal documents I am AQEEL AHMED thats why my other colleagues call me Aqeel. Therefore, by what name my Ism-e-Azam would be calculated (Aqeel Ahmed or Aqil Ahmed). Secondly, want to know whether only main name is required for Ism e Azam e.g. Aqil instead of Aqil Ahmed? Thirdly, when and how many times my Ism e Azam would be recited for the blessings of Allah SWT?
    I hope my request would be fulfilled soon though my email address.
    JazaakAllah!

AQEEL AHMED

Ismeazam ” Ya Aleemo -Ya Waa.lio -Ya Allah ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.

9. Muhammad Subhan Hussain says:

My isme azam pls bhai could u tell me

Muhammad Subhan Hussain

Ismeazam ” Ya Mujeeb -Ya Rauf ”
      -Saying Prayers regularly is essential.