Comments

Downloads

Please feel FREE to Download fol PDF books.

40 Hadeeth Qudsi

Image result for hadith qudsi

200 FAQ on Muslim Belief

Image result for muslim belief

Become acquainted with Islam.

Image result for Become acquainted with Islam

22271

151 Responses to “Downloads”

1. amanullah khan says:

Sir Mehnaz begm .plese send me isme azam thank u.

• Mehnaz begm says:

Sir Mehnaz send me wazefa.thank u.

Behn Mehnaz Begum ka Ismeazam deay gaey email address par bheja ja chuka hey. Inbox me nh nazr aae to Spam check kren.

2. Tayyab Gulzar says:

Tayyab Gulzar

3. Waseem Gulzar says:

Waseem Gulzar

4. Farooq Ahmed says:

Salam mera naam farooq ahmed hay,Mera isme azam kya hay,meri sahattheek nai hay,Har kaam mein rokawat hay.

Ismeazam ” Ya Ahad-Ya Hayee-Ya Tawwab ”
      First Day 440 times, Later, daily after every prayer 26 times
      -Recite names preferably as written, with confidence and faith in Allah Kareem.
      -Plz say prayers regularly.

5. sidra farooq says:

salam mera naam sidra farooq hay.Mera Ism e Azam kya hay.Shukrya

Ismeazam ” Ya Salam-Ya Qavi-Ya Tawwab ”
      First Day 656 times, Later, daily after every prayer 26 times
      -Recite names preferably as written, with confidence and faith in Allah Kareem.
      -Plz say prayers regularly.

6. jehanzeb says:

Sir my name is jehanzeb .plz send my wazefa.thank u

Brother, I have already sent your Ismeazam, three times earlier. As a last attempt, I shall send it t your email address.

7. amanullah khan says:

Sir my name is amanullah khan.please in forme me my wazifa.thank u.

Ismeazam ” Ya Allah-Ya Wadood-Ya Baasit ”
      First Day 158 times, Later, daily after every prayer 23 times
      -Recite names preferably as written, with confidence and faith in Allah Kareem.
      -Recite for any legitimate need/ JAEZ MAQSAD with faith.
      -Plz say your prayers regularly.

8. jamil says:

My name is Mohammad Jamil please informe me my wazifa. Thanks..

Ismeazam ” Ya Malik-Ya Waahid-Ya Allah ”
      First Day 175 times, Later, daily after every prayer 22 times
      -Recite names preferably as written, with confidence and faith in Allah Kareem.
      -Recite for any legitimate need/ JAEZ MAQSAD with faith.
      -Plz say your prayers regularly.

9. imtiaz says:

wajeeha Imtiaz sethi

Ismeazam ” Ya Wadood-Ya Moez-Ya Raafay ”
      First Day 488 times, Later, daily after every prayer 20 times
      -Recite names preferably as written, with confidence and faith in Allah Kareem.
      -Recite for any legitimate need/ JAEZ MAQSAD with faith.
      -Plz say your prayers regularly.

• jamil says:

AsalaamoAlaicom sir my name is Mohammad Jamil, I have some deficolti please advise me. Thanks

Already given. Plz check the same where you entered your name..”Downloads”

10. Salman Beg says:

my full name is SALMAN BEG.Please tell me my Ism-e-Azam

Ismeazam ” Ya Salam-Ya Wadood-Ya Hameed ”
      First Day 213 times, Later, daily after every prayer 24 times
      -Recite names preferably as written, with confidence and faith in Allah Kareem.
      -Recite for any legitimate need/ JAEZ MAQSAD with faith.
      -Plz say your prayers regularly.

11. shada says:

shada parvin mahmood

Ismeazam ” Ya Shakoor-Ya Jaleel-Ya Baaes ”
      First Day 672 times, Later, daily after every prayer 24 times
      -Recite names preferably as written, with confidence and faith in Allah Kareem.
      -Recite for any legitimate need/ JAEZ MAQSAD with faith.
      -Plz say your prayers regularly.

12. Talha says:

Talha Umair advise me ismeazam for faravani rizq,health and kam may assani

Ismeazam ” Ya Mujeeb-Ya Qayyum-Ya Naafay ”
      First Day 372 times, Later, daily after every prayer 21 times
      -Recite names preferably as written, with confidence and faith in Allah Kareem.
      -Recite for any legitimate need/ JAEZ MAQSAD with faith.
      -Plz say your prayers regularly.

13. Fateh muhammad says:

Assalamalaikum Please send me my ism e azam

Ismeazam ” Ya Fattah-Ya Baasit-Ya Waahid ”
      First Day 580 times, Later, daily after every prayer 22 times
      -Recite names preferably as written, with confidence and faith in Allah Kareem.
      -Recite for any legitimate need/ JAEZ MAQSAD with faith.
      -Plz say your prayers regularly

14. Asif Mohammed Ismail Quraishi says:

Asif Mohammed Ismail Quraishi

Isme Azam ” Ya Majeed-Ya Raafay-Ya Allah ”
      First Day 474 times, Later, daily after every prayer 24 times
      -Recite names preferably as written, with confidence and faith in Allah Kareem.
      -Recite for any legitimate need/ JAEZ MAQSAD with faith.
      -Say your prayers regularly.

15. Azhar Rafiq says:

My name is Azhar Rafiq and my wife
    name is Naveeda Saira
    Plz advise us Isme Azam Thanks

Azhar Rafiq
      Isme Azam ” Ya Mughni-Ya Haleem-Ya Razzaq ”
      First Day 1496 times, Later, daily after every prayer 20 times
      -Recite Asmaepak as written for any legitimate need/ MAQSAD with Confidence and Faith in Allah.
      -Plz say your prayers regularly.

16. SYED AHMAD ABBAS says:

My name is “Syed Ahmad Abbas” please advice ism-e-azam for me

Syed Ahmad Abbas
      Isme Azam ” Ya Allah-Ya Baasit- Ya Maajid ”
      First Day 186 times, Later, daily after every prayer 15 times
      -Recite for any legitimate need/ MAQSAD with Confidence and Faith in Allah.
      -Plz say your prayers regularly.

17. Irshad Ali Qamar Ara says:

Irshad Ali Qamar Ara

18. aasim says:

My name is aasim shaikh..

Aasim Shaikh
      Isme Azam ” Ya Azeem-Ya Awwal-Ya Wahaab ”
      First Day 1111 times (Not necessary to complete in one sitting)
      Later, daily after every prayer 13 times or More
      -Recite for any legitimate need/ JAEZ MAQSAD with faith.
      -Plz say your prayers regularly.

19. Omer says:

Thanks for your time to prepare and give my wazifa.I would like to know, should I recite the wazifa like. YA ALEEMU,YA ADALU,YA FATTAHU or as you mentioned without HU? Thanks

20. Omer says:

Assalamalayqum,
    My name is Rukhsana Koasar,please inform me my wazifa.Thank you

Rukhsana Koasar
      Isme Azam ” Ya Rauf-Ya Mughni-Ya Noor ”
      First Day 1642 times (Not necessary to complete in one sitting)
      Later, daily after every prayer 13 times or More

21. Omer says:

Assalamalayqum,
    My name is Osman Ejaz,please inform me my wazifa.Thank you

Isme Azam ” Ya Aleem-Ya Adal-Ya Fattah ”
      First Day 743 times (Not necessary to complete in one sitting)
      Later, daily after every prayer 14 times or More

22. Omer says:

Assalamalayqum,
    My name is Omer Ejaz,please inform me my wazifa.Thank you

Isme Azam ” Ya Aleem-Ya Samad-Ya Haqq ”
      First Day 392 times (Not necessary to complete in one sitting)
      Later, daily after every prayer 14 times or More

23. Salwa says:

Assalamalayqum,
    My name is Salwa Nasim,please inform me my wazifa.Thank you

(If the name is “صلوا”)
      Isme Azam ” Ya Samad-Ya Qavi-Ya Awwal ”
      First Day 287 times (Not necessary to complete in one sitting)
      Later, daily after every prayer 14 times or More

24. Zainab says:

Assalamalayqum,
    My name is Zainab Nasim,please inform me my wazifa.Thank you

Isme Azam ” Ya Jaleel-Ya Qayyum ”
      First Day 229 times (Not necessary to complete in one sitting)
      Later, daily after every prayer 13 times or More

25. Nasim says:

Assalamalayqum,
    My name is Mariam Nasim,please inform me my wazifa.Thank you

Isme Azam ” Ya Muhaymin-Ya Qaadir ”
      First Day 450 times (Not necessary to complete in one sitting)
      Later, daily after every prayer 9 times or More

26. Nasim says:

Nasim Ejaz, Please inform me my wazifa.Thanks

Isme Azam ” Ya Naafay-Ya Waahid-Ya Hameed ”
      First Day 242 times (Not necessary to complete in one sitting)
      Later, daily after every prayer 17 times or More

27. Afzal wali says:

My name is afzal wali. Plz tell me my Asme Azam, so that i can get help from Divine.

Afzal Wali

Isme Azam ” Ya Aakhir-Ya Maalik-Ya Allah ”
      First Day 957 times (Not necessary to complete in one sitting)
      Later, daily after every prayer 12 times or More

28. mrs.khan says:

sarah

Sarah

Isme Azam ” Ya Samee-Ya Badiee ”
      First Day 266 times (Not necessary to complete in one sitting)
      Later, daily after every prayer 14 times or More
      -Recite names as written, a bit slowly and keep your mind focused on your MAQSAD/ Need.

29. Irshad Quereshi says:

My Name is Irshad Quereshi , what isme azam of my name

Irshad Qureshi

Isme Azam ” Ya Awwal-Ya Razzaaq-Ya Naafay ”
      First Day 506 times (Not necessary to complete in one sitting)
      Later, daily after every prayer 11 times or More

30. ahmad nadeem says:

assalomoalaikum………
    my name is ahmad nadeem
    jazakallah

Ahmad Nadeem

Isme Azam ” Ya Allah -Ya Baasit -Ya Waahid ”
      First Day 157 times (Not necessary to complete in one sitting)
      Later, daily after every prayer 13 times or More

• MBiz says:

Assalamun Alaikum

My Name is Mohammed Sadiq what my related Isme Aza.

Khuda Hafiz.

Mohammed Sadiq

Mohammed Sadiq

Isme Azam ” Ya Moezz -Ya Quddus ”
        First Day 287 times (Not necessary to complete in one sitting)
        Later, daily after every prayer 17 times or More

31. abdullateef amin says:

my name is abdullateef, my wife’s name is hussaina, and my sister’s name is fatima zara plz i want to knw there ismul azam.

Abdullateef Amin

Isme Azam ” Ya Adal -Ya Baasit -Ya Naafay ”
      First Day 337 times (Not necessary to complete in one sitting)
      Later, daily after every prayer 13 times or More
      -Darood Ibrahimi 3 times before and after
      -To gain maximum benefits, Plz say your prayers regularly.
      – Share this site with your friends and family also.
      ………….
      Hussaina Abdullateef

Isme Azam ” Ya Raheem -Ya Wadood -Ya Maalik ”
      First Day 369 times (Not necessary to complete in one sitting)
      Later, daily after every prayer 18 times or More
      ………….

Fatima Zara
      Isme Azam ” Ya Musawwir -Ya Wadood -Ya Haleem ”
      First Day 344 times (Not necessary to complete in one sitting)
      Later, daily after every prayer 11 times or More

-Darood Ibrahimi 3 times before and after
      -To gain maximum benefits, Plz say your prayers regularly.
      – Share this site with your friends and family also.

32. Idris dampha says:

idris dampha

Idris Dampha

Isme Azam ” Ya Haadi -Ya Baasit -Ya Razzaaq ”
      First Day 400 times (Not necessary to complete in one sitting)
      Later, daily after every prayer 13 times or More
      -Darood Ibrahimi 3 times before and after
      -To gain maximum benefits, Plz say your prayers regularly.
      – Share this site with your friends and family also.

33. haider azeem says:

haider azeem
    is my name and it is spelled as hay- yay- dal – re – aen -zoan- yay – meem
    can you tell me my isme azam

Haider Azeem

Isme Azam ” Ya Ghani -Ya Aliyy -Ya Baasit ”
      First Day 1242 times ( May be completed in one or more sittings same day)
      Later, daily after every prayer 18 times or More
      -To gain maximum benefits, Plz say your prayers regularly.
      – Share this site with your friends and family also.

34. Sadath Ali says:

Salam, kindly let me know what is my Isme Azam as my name is:Sadath Ali

Sadath Ali

Isme Azam ” Ya Jaleel -Ya Baasit -Ya Mateen ”
      First Day 645 times ( May be completed in one or more sittings same day)
      Later, daily after every prayer 15 times or More
      -To gain maximum benefits, Plz say your prayers regularly.
      – Share this site with your friends and family also

35. Syed Ahmed Mustafa says:

Salam ,Thanks for sending me Isme Azam according to my name,wil you tell me any dua to recite for increase in my rizq or any naqsh that i hang in my clinic for Barkat in my clinic,
    SYED AHMED MUSTAFA

Brother Syed Ahmed Mustafa, recite your Ismeazam with regularity in prayers. Inshallah, Allah Kareem will resolve your both requirements. Hanging Naqash of Muqatteat is said to help increase RIZQ o BARKAT.
      You may recite fol Ismeazam also:
      “Ya Baasit-Ya Jaleel-Ya Wasay”, 282 first day and 12 times after every prayer.

36. Syed Ahmed Mustafa says:

Syed Ahmed Mustafa ,plz send me my isme Azam.

syed ahmed mustafa

Isme Azam ” Ya Moezz-Ya Moezz-Ya Maajid ”
      First Day 282 times ( May be completed in one or more sittings same day)
      Later, after every prayer 12 times or More
      -While reciting, keep your MIND focused on your MAQSAD/ Need.
      -To gain maximum benefits, Plz say your prayers regularly.
      -Share this site/ Tel number with your friends/ family.

37. Mohammed Sadiq says:

Mohammed Sadiq – I am requesting please Isme Azam for my name

Isme Azam ” Ya Moezz-Ya Quddus ”
      First Day 287 times ( May be completed in one or more sittings same day)
      Later, after every prayer 17 times or More
      -While reciting, keep your MIND focused on your MAQSAD/ Need.
      -To gain maximum benefits, Plz say your prayers regularly.
      -Share this site/ Tel number with your friends/ family.

38. Aarif says:

Ain alif ra fa (Aarif)

Aarif

Isme Azam ” Ya Raheem -Ya Baasit -Ya Wadood ”
      First Day 351 times ( May be completed in one or more sittings same day)
      Later, after every prayer 18 times or More
      -While reciting, keep your MIND focused on your MAQSAD/ Need.
      -To gain maximum benefits, Plz say your prayers regularly.
      -Share this site/ Tel number with your friends/ family.

39. Aarif says:

Aarif Ansari
    ain alif ra fa

40. allahsnames says:

Zoobia Imran
    Isme Azam ” Ya Qayyum-Ya Moezz-Ya Jaamay ” First Day 387 times ( May be completed in one or more sittings same day) Later, after every prayer 18 times or More
    -Recite all names as written, with a slight pause in between.
    -While reciting, keep your MIND focused on your MAQSAD/ Need.